Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Age 64 ~ A tale of who crowns

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    All we need is Proteus, PS and Elite then I think it'd be the most egoist kd ever.
    Here is guy Elite, at least was before dont know if he still play. Are you refer to him or me?

About Godly and Proteus. I was in same KD with both and i can say both are different in irc and forum. In Private channel they are normal ppl and you can chat with them easy. I know only one guy brag in private channel about his ultimate skills. He don't play from long.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Here is guy Elite, at least was before dont know if he still play. Are you refer to him or me?

About Godly and Proteus. I was in same KD with both and i can say both are different in irc and forum. In Private channel they are normal ppl and you can chat with them easy. I know only one guy brag in private channel about his ultimate skills. He don't play from long.
    Either you are trying to suger coat it a bit or this is not the same Proteus i got to know 6-7 years ago. He reminded me a few times a day of how he would one day take over the world, which was a quality i liked with him by the way! Having a big ego is not always a bad thing, specially in utopia where motivation is a key quality. It seems lots happened the years i was gone though so maybe he don't have the same need for world domination anymore, that would be sad.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    Either you are trying to suger coat it a bit or this is not the same Proteus i got to know 6-7 years ago. He reminded me a few times a day of how he would one day take over the world, which was a quality i liked with him by the way! Having a big ego is not always a bad thing, specially in utopia where motivation is a key quality. It seems lots happened the years i was gone though so maybe he don't have the same need for world domination anymore, that would be sad.
    Every one is change over time + ppl in my kd are bad trolls if you start brag so much :D

p.s.
    After coss left maybe you can get Proteus for lead your kd. After all you are old ex kd mates ;)
    Last edited by Elit; 09-01-2015 at 12:24.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

honestly elit, that does not seem like too bad an idea if proteus can give the time and is motivated to try. It is sad to see a KD re-launched with so much fanfare go out with such a wimper. I know it happens almost every age but its still sad.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Regular
    Shirna lost their first war this age in warring tier also. Their war strat was kind of questionable. They also had 2 province advantage and they sneaked one more in right before declare.

you really can't judge shinra in warring tier this age. They had just lost their main leadership and had radical turnover. They needed a break. Honestly this is another KD that might benefit from working with proteus if he was interested in it.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Every one is change over time + ppl in my kd are bad trolls if you start brag so much :D

p.s.
    After coss left maybe you can get Proteus for lead your kd. After all you are old ex kd mates ;)
    Haha, idk know about that, I have not talked with Proteus since I've been back, we never played in the same kd i just toyed around on genesis some ages and had a alliance that proteus was in for a while.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Thread Information