Thread: Becoming a supervillain

Regular

Becoming a supervillain

Ka-pow is recruiting. Last age we played as Godric's Hollow.

Due to circumstances Ka-Pow will have a Human Mystic province up for take-over. The person taking over this half-to-war-ready province meets these requirements:
    - minimum 2 attack sessions a day in war
    - Army in/out
    - Willing to learn where necessary
    - Is reliable, the human mystic is one of the most important provinces.
    - You ARE 110% - Always :)

We offer:
    - An awesome supervillain theme
    - A friendly, casual atmosphere
    - Teaching to less experienced but eager players
    - WARS! (and wins, don't forget the wins).

Last age our kingdom did well in finding a spot on the charts. This age we hope to fare the same.

Interested? Send me a PM or reply below.
    Last edited by Alaska; 21-05-2015 at 12:01.

Veteran
    As a dude playing there, it's a great kingdom. There's always some people in the chat, there's always joking around, a lot of people in the kingdom are friends and there's just a fantastic atmosphere. I played in quite a few other kingdoms, but kept coming back to this one cause this is the perfect combination of friendly people, casual play and still try hard to win wars. We went 4/5 warwins last age with a pretty good honour ranking for a 20 player kingdom if that's important to anyone contemplating joining. Now a 22 player kd with an interesting kd setup and some new stuff to try out. We intend to get some friendly wars going and have enough pump and mess-around time in between. We use the ingame chat to coordinate and upoopu for intel storage.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

If the position is still open, I would be willing to join. I'm really active usually on at least 5-6 times a day. Although I haven't played in a few ages, I am willing to relearn.

Regular
    Hey KerOppi,

The position is still open, yes.

We are looking for someone to take over a Human mystic province which will become abandoned within a few days. However, seeing as this is quite an advanced set-up, we would be fine with another Orc Warrior as well, which would have to start from scratch.

Your activity sounds great, we are looking for a reliable player able to be here on the times we wave. Are you in-game yet? We can mail back and forth about the options :)

I'm currently a Halfing Rogue, I only had experience as thief/ mage style. My current kingdom is dying from too many inactives x.x.

Regular
    Whats your province name? :) I'll find you.

Panda Land
    Last edited by Ker0ppi; 21-05-2015 at 21:24.

Regular
    Youre not allowed to post Locations. I meant your province name.

Regular
    Adramidon?

Panda Land

Thread Information