Thread: Android App

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Regular
    Any plans to make an app for Windows Phone? :)

hopefully this will help bring in new players. Thank you!

Forum Addict
    I don't use a phone myself, but loads of players in my kingdom do, gj!

good job taking initiative to do this! Is it compatible with Android 4.4.2? I get an error similar to what someone described previously in this thread, "Authentication for this app failed. Please make sure you have an internet connection." As far as I can tell it does have access to "read phone status and identity", and I am connected to wifi.
    I have a cheap tablet and unfortunately cannot upgrade past this version of Android, hoping its just a setting somewhere.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by skeezer View Post
    good job taking initiative to do this! Is it compatible with Android 4.4.2? I get an error similar to what someone described previously in this thread, "Authentication for this app failed. Please make sure you have an internet connection." As far as I can tell it does have access to "read phone status and identity", and I am connected to wifi.
    I have a cheap tablet and unfortunately cannot upgrade past this version of Android, hoping its just a setting somewhere.
    Sorry about that. Your tablet doesn't probably doesn't have an IMEI (i.e. doesn't have a cell chip). I just pushed a new version to the store that should fix that problem. Look for version 1.1.14. Enjoy the app! :)

Enthusiast
    Any plans on buying an iPhone or Android?
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Any plans to make an app for Windows Phone? :)

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Having authentication issues. Can't wait to use it thougg

Any plans for UpoOpu integration?

Just curious

dop you know if you could monitize the app say put a add banner in it and then that way make enough to put in ios or what? Also if you have apple developer then cancel does your app go away or would it still be there?

Question what about an app for iphones?

What about an app for iphones and ipads?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverpool View Post
    What about an app for iphones and ipads?
    Your wish is my command. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/utop...1963?ls=1&mt=8

;)

Account deleted

Hi, I just want to inform you, that my province was deleted because of using the app. I got message from utopia, that my account was deleted due to excessive/automated logins. I told them, that I don't use any scripts or any other automatic programs, just utopia android app and they sent me some log or what it is. And there was written info about logging once a minute for some period of time from linux/android and my phone production number. I dont think that it is too many logins, but whatever. I had to uninstall the app to get my province back in action... Did anyone else has the same problem? I used the app from the first version...

Thread Information