Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide Squad VS FReakstyle

Quote Originally Posted by Pale View Post
    Since when can't the #2 kd wave the #1 kd if the #1 kd won't fight a same size fight? It's not dirty tactics, it's called a war game. Kill or be killed. Farm or be farmed. If you don't like it go play sims. You small kds have gotten very soft. When I was in the warring tier winning honour crowns, getting waved by the competition was considered normal regardless of size. I guarantee there were other options for SS and others as well but they didn't wanna fight the strong guy, as I stated above. You leave the guy who wants the honour crown no choice but to wave you because, face it, they got goals and they're gonna go for them. They didn't break any of the major gameplay rules: 1 v 1, honouring declared war, etc. Is it a little bit mean/distasteful for them to wave someone that much smaller? Sure. But what else do you expect them to do, abandon their goals because you (SS) are being a bunch of weaklings and won't fight? It's not fair to ask someone to abandon their goals like that. As long as they offered you a decent fight before just waving you, why are you whining? I bet they offered more than once this age. You're all whining because you didn't get what you wanted and now you're throwing a fit. I would consider it to be a totally different story if you guys had warred them already at least once. But the fact that you constantly run just confirms that you know you're weaker and you don't deserve the win because you can't beat the best. Crowning without beating the best is an empty victory anyways. When they're getting ganged up on because they're just better, smarter, and stronger, like they are right now, then they absolutely ARE the victim. Getting your 1 v 1 fight and war violated is totally unacceptable behavior unless they had deal broken or violated those 1 v 1 or war terms already themselves, which they have not. Bullying is not against the rules and we both know war offers were there. It's a war game for gods sake, I expect it to a point. And so should you. I know you guys would whine if everyone going forwards stopped honouring your deals, hit into all of your hostiles and wars with impunity, and in general treated you like a piece of trash. Double standards galore coming from your camp. This community has developed these codes over time and we're not gonna let you break them without messing you up. Fair gameplay doesn't protect you from the stronger people. It protects you from major interference only. Which you yourselves are violating right now without justification. Gangbang over bullying is laughable. Not our problem you're weaker than them. To the strong go the victors. WAR GAME
    You sir are well out of the loop. SS offered to war FS but they declined, not the other way around. Of course FS had to drop nw and land to set up a war because they were out of declare range of SS, but they had no interest to drop land, so there's that. SS also agreed to war Divinity who were also larger, and they were in the process of finding someone to drop their land to war SS, before FS decided to have none of it and waved SS down while way out of declare range.

Forum Addict
    I demand the taunting banner on FS kingdom page to be removed. It is already disgusting enough looking at the kingdom page.
    Why still add the taunt banner which wont outshone FS kingdom also.

Please second this. |^_*|

Scribe
    I don't have any information directly from FS. And if they waved you for honour, because they're after honour crown that's totally out of bounds and worth bangbanging over? Am I missing something?
    See the issue is that you can only push people so far. It's not about ss its not about us its not about one incident. It's a kingdom constantly bottomfeeding to gain of all things the honor crown. It's about a kingdom purposely ignoring diplomacy attempts and then later claim they should have tried diplomacy. It's about a kingdom that has good, maybe great players setting a bad example. It's about a kingdom that is a bully, whose plan from the start was to grow and vulture smaller kingdoms.

Also, I may be wrong, but if I got this right divinity offered FS war before and FS declined. That would have been a war within range. They had a choice.(if this was the case. not sure if smitty is actually in divinity though)

Many of you guys choose to stay smaller via land dropping and not using your explore pool. How can you do that AND complain when a bigger kd vultures you. You chose to be down there in the weaker position and reap what you sew..

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    That's not correct. The diplo environment is unsavory for SS. This is in essence grand standing a position. I'm an honorable player and I'm clearly aware that the deck is stacked against kingdoms outside of what amounts to an alliance. Your alliance.

You have a behavioral test gauntlet. First and foremost the pecking order is clear. We know who's in charge and who answers to whom. This is classic elitism. Because you have a system you deem it as civilized to all, but it's really only civilized to those behind it's gates.

Do you think kingdoms are reacting as bad sports because the are inferior to you in some capacity? Of course you do, based on this commentary. You don't know these players. I do. And I know many of yours as well.

When we speak of honorable players we must also speak of the privilege of our surroundings. Just like being in a civilized environment we have the privilege to pump, to reach larger land mass and expect our enemies to inform us beforehand if they plan to attack us. There are no such privileges below this realm. For this reason, every war you face from a lower nw kingdom is easily in your favor. If you've ever read the nonsense in the Strategy Thread you know that many ghettos are intentionally misguided. This means they must unfold the secrets of the game without the benefit of the players that many of you have occupying the same space.

So you might be rendering an argument about "what alliance?". Excuse me for waiting to drop the other shoe but the "notice" environment is in of itself an alliance. You can offer the fact that you actually fight each other, but the reality is this provides all you need to be in superior position to all who might oppose you. This is precisely what you need to pump almost freely.

Blame yourselves for not being stewards of the game. From my naive perspective it appears some decisions were made on how many of the tops want to exit the game as it's killer. This doesn't make it true, but this is what it appears to be. The elitist rhetoric is thick and I find that offensive. Oh, it's gentile but it is elitist. Many don't understand trophy hunting; the privilege to kill the last of it's kind. I do understand this mentality.

The top is experiencing the resistance of players that want to play. You call their(SS) actions dishonorable and I call yours even more so. You will not agree with me, but these kingdoms didn't decide to take from the top out of random anger. You invaded their territory under the guise of competitive righteousness with all your powers. You speak of competition yet for FS I see 9 kingdoms above their station and holding. It's about the crown? No. Because you guys knew you would hit yourselves out of range until someone grew who fought for those honor points. Stop patting yourselves on the back. My honor is based in me proving it against the odds. The odds are heavily in your favor. This is when the honorable remain silent.

Merry Christmas by the way. I'm sure you're all nice people, and I mean that.
    best post ever. Merry Christmas!

Forum Addict
    Many of you guys choose to stay smaller via land dropping and not using your explore pool. How can you do that AND complain when a bigger kd vultures you. You chose to be down there in the weaker position and reap what you sew..
    Who complaining?

Post Fiend

When kd's get gb'd, because they ****played kd's, they also reap what they sew.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    See the issue is that you can only push people so far. It's not about ss its not about us its not about one incident. It's a kingdom constantly bottomfeeding to gain of all things the honor crown. It's about a kingdom purposely ignoring diplomacy attempts and then later claim they should have tried diplomacy. It's about a kingdom that has good, maybe great players setting a bad example. It's about a kingdom that is a bully, whose plan from the start was to grow and vulture smaller kingdoms.

Also, I may be wrong, but if I got this right divinity offered FS war before and FS declined. That would have been a war within range. They had a choice.(if this was the case. not sure if smitty is actually in divinity though)
    Thank you for calling us good or great players but some of us like me are new to the game and are just trying to play the game like anyone else.
    Just wanted to correct you on that, I for one consider myself a noob, all I have going for me is my own brain and my decent activity.
    From what I have seen in this game it's often times about positioning yourself against to the competition, naturally. Both in war, and outside. I think that's essentially what a war game like this is about, exactly like Pale said, only he says it in more words (he seems to be well-read to be able to write in such an interesting manner and I'll use this opportunity to congratulate him on that).
    I haven't seen anything done by the KD I play in that would warrant a four kingdom gangbang objectively speaking, or call it my opinion if you like. It's happening now and I don't want to come of as whining - just as an observation what can happen in a game like this and we all deal with the dynamics and the aftermath which keeps it interesting enough for me to keep coming back to this silly text game.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

The funny thing about this thread is that the bully is also bullying the thread.

It's easy to see what is happening. FS are obviously abusing smaller kingdoms for honor crown. The long debate is just a smoke screen to how obvious it is.

If I'd ask you regardless of this discussion "What would bullying look like in utopia?" - you'd describe they very behavior FS demonstrated throughout the age.

No one in their right mind would find anything "honorable" about FS "strategy" this age. If you ask me - this needs to be fixed.

Scribe
    what really confuses me is...there are 4+ kingdoms giving an account of what happened, and there is FS that gives a different account.

and yet...FS' account must naturally be the correct one. pretty handy to have auto truth

Quote Originally Posted by Reut Sharabani View Post
    The funny thing about this thread is that the bully is also bullying the thread.

It's easy to see what is happening. FS are obviously abusing smaller kingdoms for honor crown. The long debate is just a smoke screen to how obvious it is.

If I'd ask you regardless of this discussion "What would bullying look like in utopia?" - you'd describe they very behavior FS demonstrated throughout the age.

No one in their right mind would find anything "honorable" about FS "strategy" this age. If you ask me - this needs to be fixed.
    This isn't carebears online adventures. If it was I'd crown every age.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    what really confuses me is...there are 4+ kingdoms giving an account of what happened, and there is FS that gives a different account.

and yet...FS' account must naturally be the correct one. pretty handy to have auto truth
    Your account of it showed FS to be in okay standing by the consensus of the elders. I haven't even read FS's view of it.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

The mechanics allow you to wave a kd outside of war for pretty decent honour gains. Everyone has the same opportunity to use it to their advantage when it's suitable. Yet you punish someone for doing it? It's a natural part of the game. We all know they're not going to get you to war them and they have aspirations for the honour crown. So what else do you expect them to do? Other kds, and much bigger, have been randoming for honour all freaking age and no one has complained all that much about it. Maybe they didn't hit the correct people? The ones who feel entitled to keep their stuff and whine when they don't get to?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    That's very strange, isn't Divinity even too big for FS to handle at the moment, let alone SS?
    I can see why FS would question the integrity of this arranged war and the motives behind it, don't you agree?
    We have an eowcf with FS. We have asked to arrange a war and they have declined, which they're entitled too as it could jeaoordize their crown.

We have offered to war accession SS and everyone and are willing to LD which was exactly what we were going to do until they got waved by FS
    BLUE your my boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    We have an eowcf with FS. We have asked to arrange a war and they have declined, which they're entitled too as it could jeaoordize their crown.

We have offered to war accession SS and everyone and are willing to LD which was exactly what we were going to do until they got waved by FS
    But FS is not allowed this opportunity? To LD and fight SS on even ground? It all sounds so weird to me, sorry if I'm wrong here, in any case, why would FS not be allowed to pursue their goal to the best of their ability regardless?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Regular
    The mechanics allow you to wave a kd outside of war for pretty decent honour gains. Everyone has the same opportunity to use it to their advantage when it's suitable. Yet you punish someone for doing it? It's a natural part of the game. We all know they're not going to get you to war them and they have aspirations for the honour crown. So what else do you expect them to do? Other kds, and much bigger, have been randoming for honour all freaking age and no one has complained all that much about it. Maybe they didn't hit the correct people? The ones who feel entitled to keep their stuff and whine when they don't get to?
    FS didn't just have aspirations for the honor crow, they had already secured it. But that wasn't enough, they still wanted to be assholes and put an end to the agreed war between SS and Divinity. SS wasn't going to compete for honor crown, just having another fun war prior to eoa and stood little chance of gaining much honor, if any from the war vs Divinity.

Thread Information