Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My predictions for next age changes :)

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenken View Post
    remove the food penalty, or at least decrease it,had to run 50% food science to compensate for the food consumption.
    You gotta keep the food penalty, it's characterizes the race perfectly. I'm running my science at 54.9% and I'm not dwarf. I'm there for the starving, huddled masses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Scribe
    whoa can't believe I beat texn... Darkelves!
    maybe they'll throw in freak too lol

Post Fiend
    Considering NYE is near, I'd say changes are already being finalized and devs will just roll out new age when they get sober ;)
    Which implies that suggestions should've been made around start of december, it takes time to code, its just what it is.
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

It doesnt really take time to implent these kind of changes, some tweaking and its done. Its not like they are implenting something new just changing numbers here and there. :P

Regular
    Gnome and Shepherd will come back next age. Dark Elf and Freak will be officially announced as deleted and would require to much revising of code to return.

Quote Originally Posted by vlahul82 View Post
    nah, they don't give a **** on my suggestions :).
    Fixed that for you.

If it's suggested by a respected member of the community with a lot of accomplishments, it will carry weight. If it's suggested by a troll, much like yourself, it will get sent straight to File 13.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Fixed that for you.

If it's suggested by a respected member of the community with a lot of accomplishments, it will carry weight. If it's suggested by a troll, much like yourself, it will get sent straight to File 13.
    excuse me mr godly respected member :) haha
    It's in utopia talk, i'm aware of my troll status, that's why i posted here :).

don't you need some 50% science boost to dwarves? make your gaming simpler...since you suck anyway and can do only exploring/banking/pumping :) with dwarf/merchant - hahahha. why not sugg that, so you can enjoy the better gaming... mr well respected :)

after all, it is a world-wide known fact the jews are good with $$$$ and greedy about it, that explains why you always go for banking/farming greedy ***** :)

Romanians on the other hand, are poor bastards... not much into the cashy things :) but we have a long history of waring.
    Last edited by vlahul82; 29-12-2015 at 16:08.

Forum Fanatic

giraffe down!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post

giraffe down!
    hahahaha, smart one :)

I'm not a jew I just play utopia with them. You might be on to something, though. We told Zauper to go sage but he insisted on going merc.

Quote Originally Posted by vlahul82 View Post
    excuse me mr godly respected member :) haha
    It's in utopia talk, i'm aware of my troll status, that's why i posted here :).

don't you need some 50% science boost to dwarves? make your gaming simpler...since you suck anyway and can do only exploring/banking/pumping :) with dwarf/merchant - hahahha. why not sugg that, so you can enjoy the better gaming... mr well respected :)

after all, it is a world-wide known fact the jews are good with $$$$ and greedy about it, that explains why you always go for banking/farming greedy ***** :)

Romanians on the other hand, are poor bastards... not much into the cashy things :) but we have a long history of waring.
    If you need insight on Godly's background to throw failed insults at him... he has Armenian lineage I believe.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Veteran
    We need more predictions for next age.

I feel like I will fail my goal despite best efforts
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I'm not a jew I just play utopia with them. You might be on to something, though. We told Zauper to go sage but he insisted on going merc.

Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    We need more predictions for next age.

I feel like I will fail my goal despite best efforts
    The magic is gone if you look behind the curtain.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I think it would add much more strategic depth if war wins gave vastly more science than an extreme science pump over the same course of time. That way pump strategies would be nerfed and it would liven up the game a bit. There are too few players remaining for the game to remain interesting over the course of an age the way things are currently. If you buff war wins than things will liven up much more and things will become much more fun in my opinion. That's not to say pump strategies would be strictly worse, they should still be an option, there should just be another equally viable option to choose from.

Thread Information