Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE vs SPARTANS - war in OOP

Veteran
    Wow Spartans are so lame. Guess they prove me right if it isn't a fake war they have to run. Haha

February 6 of YR0 PM 4 WAR (x:xx) has declared WAR with our kingdom!

So now war is on! a bit delayed but on its way!

Well done Vlahul, you worded your terms perfectly.

You've learned quick
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Enthusiast
    server was slow and semi locked up yet free looked like ominous force with 24 on.. best of luck peppie for the win

Lol clear dealbreak by Spartans and trying to take advantage of the situation.

Ofc there's a huge difference between 8 hits to give hostile + the rest of the hits in war vs a full wave including razes pre war. And seems like Spartans clearly didn't agree to their side of the agreement..

Is the declaration timing planned all along so that Spartans can build their explored acres in fortified stance on the 1st so it comes in by 7th?

Anw keep up the good drama. We are loving it!
    Last edited by TheOne; 07-01-2016 at 00:06.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by SwappY View Post
    February 6 of YR0 PM 4 WAR (x:xx) has declared WAR with our kingdom!

So now war is on! a bit delayed but on its way!
    Good luck!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Lol clear dealbreak by Spartans and trying to take advantage of the situation.

Ofc there's a huge difference between 8 hits to give hostile + the rest of the hits in war vs a full wave including razes pre war. And seems like Spartans clearly didn't agree to their side of the agreement..

Is the declaration timing planned all along so that Spartans can build their explored acres in fortified stance on the 1st so it comes in by 7th?

Anw keep up the good drama. We are loving it!
    Well of course it was planned, but I warned Val not to trust the Spartans. But it's on him now Spartans win in 24 ticks and free will wd min time and I can't even see there island yet. Lol

Scribe
    In most wars 15 minute before tik isn't a big deal. But if I was facing a uh can't say that here that talks big for days and nitpicks at an agreement I would definitely change timing as well. They hit a tik early, a tik is a huge difference OOP or can be. So how can they then cry when Spartans declare late? Even though if the agreement was worded as vlahul typed it here, it's not even late.
    Free DB first. I don't like Spartans, but this time they weren't the bad guys.

And before Vlahul pipes up, careful, I happen to idle in some channels that you visited lately I seem to recall you weren't supposed to reveal locations

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    In most wars 15 minute before tik isn't a big deal. But if I was facing a uh can't say that here that talks big for days and nitpicks at an agreement I would definitely change timing as well. They hit a tik early, a tik is a huge difference OOP or can be. So how can they then cry when Spartans declare late? Even though if the agreement was worded as vlahul typed it here, it's not even late.

And before Vlahul pipes up, careful, I happen to idle in some channels that you visited lately I seem to recall you weren't supposed to reveal locations
    Its 1 hit made 15 min to early. And for that you MS the whole KD and want to wait for 12h?
    I could understand wanting to wait 12h... Not if you MS all with armies home, that wont happen

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    not planned. surveys will show our land was already built up if any one cares to look. But why bother looking when making baseless accusations is so much easier?

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post

I agree with GW.

Quote Originally Posted by SwappY View Post
    Its 1 hit made 15 min to early. And for that you MS the whole KD and want to wait for 12h?
    I could understand wanting to wait 12h... Not if you MS all with armies home, that wont happen
    Saying you might wait 12h to mess with your heads and getting you to full wave, lol you got played. #OutplayerzSpartans
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by beans View Post
    not planned. surveys will show our land was already built up if any one cares to look. But why bother looking when making baseless accusations is so much easier?
    Thats how it is on the forum
    The place where trolls live! I just filter it and try to give people some perspective from the inside

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Octo is ex CR/expendable, Blizz is ex expendable.

No one else finds the humor in Cello of Cello's Republic idling in Free's priv chat?
    well he was free years before that abortion cr was ever created maybe he got sick of playing with that coward godly

To be fair, Blizz is ex CR/Expendables also
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    well he was free years before that abortion cr was ever created maybe he got sick of playing with that coward godly
    He doesn't claim Free in his sig at all so I think it's something he's not proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    To be fair, Blizz is ex CR/Expendables also
    You mean Giraffes/Expendables?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information