Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyro v Green(?) v CR

Quote Originally Posted by bombdigie View Post
    They said wave us after the war. Dodge what exactly?
    Wave us after the war is nothing guaranteed. You can say we will give you X acres after the war and they can decide then. Green will have no acres for the tax man to take after the war so would be a bad deal for CR anyways, but I am sure they would have been reasonable like they have in the past it's like 10% up front or 20% after. Trying to be deceitful by using masked nicks on irc doesn't help their case either.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    And this thread since that post has been filled with tears of the bad diplo kds.

When the #1 kd says would you like acres for CF you say yes or you fight. KDs trying to dodge has never worked out well, and this is the lamest attempt since Pew v ED b2b friendly wars and even BinBin doesn't consider this a real hostile. I'd say to take your fake hostiles back to the warring tier but even they wouldn't accept this one. Arranged war isn't protection either.

I really do enjoy when the kids want to play with the adults.
    You call me a kid and say I'm crying when I didn't even start this thread nor anyone else in Green. You don't know the whole story and you don't even know me nor do I know you.

What KD do you play for? What do you do for a living? How old are you? Have any real life friends? Where do you live? I'm just trying to figure out what kind of human being I'm dealing with.

Veteran
    Lame was looking forward to watching that war. Cr should have waited because if green wins, they have more acres to deal out. If lost well you still get whatever acres you ask for cf

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Legality View Post
    You call me a kid and say I'm crying when I didn't even start this thread nor anyone else in Green. You don't know the whole story and you don't even know me nor do I know you.

What KD do you play for? What do you do for a living? How old are you? Have any real life friends? Where do you live? I'm just trying to figure out what kind of human being I'm dealing with.
    BoH doesn't play utopia, BoH *IS* utopia.

There is a little bit of BoH in all of us.

Unfortunately that didn't stop CR from waving into our hostile and we are still warring Pyro even though we lost over 125k in troops. But, for now all I can ask is that CR stops hitting into our hostile and moves on. And now we're receiving the beginning of their 2nd wave it seems.
    No ofcourse not, your supposed hostile is a complete sham and an absurdly bad one at that.

Ultimately, it comes down to timing. We have an arranged war with Pyro, but unfortunately neither KD would be ready until March and we left war cf in February. CR wanted to use that exact window to take acres from us and even though nesta and I started hostilities earlier than we wanted to in February (because of that very reason), CR couldn't resist and still hit into our hostile. So, CR, I humbly ask that you stop hitting us as go into hostilities with Pyro.
    It's not a hostile, it's ludicrous if you think it is, a hostile would be you and Pyro honestly swapping hits/ops/dragonsetc with the intention of actually hurting each other, a few hits that technically gives a button but is made so far out of range that the gains are 0 to 10 acres might be considered a hostile by the game but any sensible person would recognize it for the pathetic sham it is. Stop crying, nobody hit into your hostile because your hostile wasn't really a hostile.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    Lame was looking forward to watching that war. Cr should have waited because if green wins, they have more acres to deal out. If lost well you still get whatever acres you ask for cf
    U think Carbage Rubbish cares?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    No ofcourse not, your supposed hostile is a complete sham and an absurdly bad one at that.

It's not a hostile, it's ludicrous if you think it is, a hostile would be you and Pyro honestly swapping hits/ops/dragonsetc with the intention of actually hurting each other, a few hits that technically gives a button but is made so far out of range that the gains are 0 to 10 acres might be considered a hostile by the game but any sensible person would recognize it for the pathetic sham it is. Stop crying, nobody hit into your hostile because your hostile wasn't really a hostile.
    It ia about the talk that they wan to war each other. Carbage Rubbish dont care and whack. Still claim ppl dont wan to diplo.
    Always a junk

I see nothing wrong in a big kd farming a smaller kd. CR see opportunity to take some land, no problem. But if this war with Pyro was really arranged to happen and it's not some FW exit, CR just screwed up the whole war, giving Green better wpa, but killing a lot of troops. All in all, why would CR take land now instead taking all after Green finish war fat?
    By the way, BoH, you amaze me again, I feel like if Godly comes to you and say "on your knees" you will be lubricating your lips already... Stop licking shoes, it's pathetic. Stop it, makes me wanna puke.
    Like the case with Matija, all threads either go hate vs FS or how superb CR players are and how BoH is available to give them blowjobs if possible.

A thread for a War which doesn't exist. :) People seems to lack drama.
    Last edited by Perv; 22-01-2016 at 06:59.

When a whole wave take less acres then a single hit, then you know its a fake hostile.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Sir Postalot
    metagame shows that clearly pyro and green would fight each other, as they were the only 2 kingdoms of the same size. How they initiate the hostile, small hits vs large hits really doesn't matter, both wanted to fight and everyone knew it. waving was a mistake, wasn't needed yet. there's no rush when there's 6 kingdoms even trying to grow in 4 month long ages. Can't piss people off over 2k non significant acres on such a small server. Haven't we fought enough to learn a bigger core isn't necessarily a good thing?

Doesn't mean they weren't free to wave though. In reading both sides forum accounts, looks like green should have done more diplo in-game if topsy was unreachable on IRC. Every single instance the past like 5 years where someone tries to dodge an hour before hasn't worked. People should learn to talk to the other kds better. Something like messaging Zaup "hey, I've tried to find topsy on IRC the past X days, and he's not there." I imagine CR woulda let the fight happen without interference with a genuine offer/effort. When I want something and am in a weaker position, I make damn well sure the other side knows I'm genuinely trying to diplom.

When you're smaller and want to be free to war kds your own size and avoid the whoring kds, go the extra mile to make the effort so the bigger kd does't think you're trying to dodge.

However, it really doesn't matter. When you force 2k acres from one kd, that same kd just becomes more willing to easily give 4k to the others, that's why you just sit back and let legit (similar sized) fights happen. You can win one or two ages just doing what ya please when you're bigger, but you can't win 5.

A good part of the CR crew played in my kingdoms before. The most annoying part about leading them was they'd always want to be bigger and take everything they could at all times. when I let the competition get around our size it drove them nuts. they shoulda just chilled out and realized they were better, which was obvious once we beat everyone we fought by 50k. Show some confidence in your abilities.
    Last edited by flogger; 22-01-2016 at 10:43.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by bombdigie View Post
    They said wave us after the war. Dodge what exactly?
    Don't feed the troll. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Needs to get out more
    @ flogger. Yeah, but dodge what? Green would only put a contender in position vs CR if they won the war.

I'm pretty sure Green isn't contending for land crown. So IMHO this has more to do with preemptive acre pruning. In the event pyro(us) get whooped it would be some kind of notice quagmire(?).

It looks to me like Pandas and whoever is number 2 in land would be in position to gripe. This goes back to my assessment of the diplo environment last age. The cement hasn't set yet on top war kingdoms so CR had to do what they did. Once the war kingdoms who are reliable for eoacf rise to the top the status quo will be reestablished.

"Why" is important for the warring community to understand. The door is closing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Perv View Post
    I see nothing wrong in a big kd farming a smaller kd. CR see opportunity to take some land, no problem. But if this war with Pyro was really arranged to happen and it's not some FW exit, CR just screwed up the whole war, giving Green better wpa, but killing a lot of troops. All in all, why would CR take land now instead taking all after Green finish war fat?
    By the way, BoH, you amaze me again, I feel like if Godly comes to you and say "on your knees" you will be lubricating your lips already... Stop licking shoes, it's pathetic. Stop it, makes me wanna puke.
    Like the case with Matija, all threads either go hate vs FS or how superb CR players are and how BoH is available to give them blowjobs if possible.

A thread for a War which doesn't exist. :) People seems to lack drama.
    Pump the brakes a little bit

Enthusiast
    To give a summary of events:

From CR, Topsy provide's a wonderfully nice mail asking if we would like to land drop for a cf with them. At that point I say no because I anticipated to be actioning against Pyro once we leave eowcf as we were right in range of each other. However, after talking with nesta and protector in detail they explained to me that the entire top has already establish cf's within the first 2 weeks of the age with CR and most of them end in Uto Yr3 or Yr4. So out of the top 6 KDs, we are the only ones left that haven't CF'd CR and they'll still be hitting us. Well, once I've confirmed a war with Pyro, I ask very nicely if CR can wave us after we've warred Pyro. And I anticipated that CR wouldn't just say yes. So nesta and I worked on dropping out eowcf early and establishing hostile relations: hitting each other (them 7, us 8), starting dragons against each other and tagging hostile. Thought this would show CR that we are infact going to war Pyro.

Unfortunately that didn't stop CR from waving into our hostile and we are still warring Pyro even though we lost over 125k in troops. But, for now all I can ask is that CR stops hitting into our hostile and moves on. And now we're receiving the beginning of their 2nd wave it seems.

As for contacting topsy...I have tried a few times on irc under a different alias because we were trying to hide..but that I guess that was a fail. However, he was never on while I was. And I would mail CR's monarch and he would take a long time to reply or just keep referring me to topsy. This whole context that CR is setting up that they've tried to communicate is a facade.

Ultimately, it comes down to timing. We have an arranged war with Pyro, but unfortunately neither KD would be ready until March and we left war cf in February. CR wanted to use that exact window to take acres from us and even though nesta and I started hostilities earlier than we wanted to in February (because of that very reason), CR couldn't resist and still hit into our hostile. So, CR, I humbly ask that you stop hitting us as go into hostilities with Pyro.
    This post is not only disingenuous but deceitful. Let's go through the course of events without lying so that people can actually analyze the situation.

The first time I messaged you was about 2 hours after your WW. I wished you congratulations on the WW and becoming the forth ranked kd in the server. I stated that you could give acres in a cf or that we would be waving you when you come oow. You replied that "After some discussion with KD mates we've decided to decline your offer." After this you then messaged our M and S to ask for confirmation that we would be waving you and our S at the time(Jwuzi) messaged you stating that we would be waving you. Rejecting cf offers is fine, and so i sent a message back stating "Oki. If you need anything or have a change of plans can find me on IRC or ask someone on IRC to slack me and i'll pop on. "

This was 4+ days ago.

After we go fort a day later you send us a message that you now would like a CF, but one that doesn't give land until after a war with pyro. This is a very reasonable request and one that we were more than happy to fulfil. I responded:

"Is there any way you could come onto IRC to talk? We already went fort/switched builds/started prep for you guys, but we'd still be open to a deal that gets you guys a fun war as long as it was made fairly quickly(since we'll have to keep prepping utnil deal is made). Can find me(topsy), zauper, or jwuzi on IRC. "

At this point I have given you 3 names and stated that if you asked basically anyone on IRC to find us we could be slacked and come online. Not only do we not get a further message from you ingame until right before the wave, but NONE of us recieve an IRC message. Now if I had only given you my name and you had happened to only be on IRC for the 6 hours i sleep and turn off IRC then I'd say fine; however, I gave you 3 names. One of these ( zauper) hasn't logged off from his IRC name since i've been playing and he certainly didn't recieve a message.

What is amazing to me is that you were able to talk "in detail" with nesta and pyro, and yet you took 1-2 days to respond to us and never once reached out to us on IRC even as we actively had people idling waiting for you. Furthermore, you read my messages within an hour after being sent every single time, so you can't very well say that you didn't see them or weren't online. You were willing to spend time concocting a plan to fake-hostile, but weren't willing to spend the few minutes it would have taken to make the cf.

As for your silly attempt at a fake hostile instead of a real hostile: I can't even blame you. If you were speaking in detail with prot and nesta to make this plan then they should have told you that a bunch of 0 acre hits would never be considered a hostile.

So, after 4 days of me messaging you, idling, preparing, waving, and even giving you more people after the wave that you can contact directly, you finally message us and we get a deal done in an hour. We would have made a deal within an hour 3+ days ago that didn't waste all of our time if you hadn't been convinced to forgo diplo in favor of fake hostilities. Instead you rejected a cf offer, then didn't reach out to us, then had the audacity to post something like this on the forums.
    Last edited by topsy's revenge; 22-01-2016 at 12:54.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Is CR happy interfering with conflicts? Because that's what you're doing.

It was made known to you well in advance that they wanted to war Pyro. The fact that Green even has to resort to throwing around 0 acre hits to try and make a case that they're hostile so you'll leave them alone to fight their fight 1v1 is sad.

Thread Information