Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is Gameplay ?!

Quote Originally Posted by tehawk View Post
    In some other topic I would say that you are correct, and I would repeat myself that I did, and got answer 6 months later, and 18 months later I landed in the same kd with the same dude.

But I wont, cause this thread is about gameplay ?!
    The problem is:

I get in kd with person who is dileberately sabotaging game with missinformation or misdirection, and who is willingly unable to teach someone all he knows so his kingdom developes into community.

I defect from his kingdom, get into a kingdom where he also plays, go to war with his first kingdom, and kick his ass game-in, and hes 2 other provinces, so he need to make 2-3 inactives to pump himself money by stealing and aid.

Then 2 years after I get in the same kingdom with the same dude doing everything the same.

So where is GAMEPLAY in that ?

Imho I did everything with this king, and now game repeats itself. Similar sensation is from those old insert coin arcade games, from sega etc, on some of them when you kill the last boss the game starts again from the begining.
    Except your province was created and deleted 20 mins later on Jan 5th, not on the 23rd as you claim and you have not sent any mails to support from this email address. Even if what you say is true, and i don't think it is, the correct thing to do is to report your suspicions to support.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Yes Bishop, my province was created and deleted cause I could not change temp name in pre age, so I made new account like I wrought in the first post.

You aren't allowed to create multiple accounts.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |

Yes I know. And I dont have them, the ones I created in the past I forgot log in details.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    You aren't allowed to create multiple accounts.
    And again today I got in this same kingdom.

Goodbye, and ps. Bishop you are a troll.

Bye.

Thread Information