Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Godly the full story

I always wondered what happened to my old kingdom mate Alexander. Now I know. Those were indeed some fun and exciting times. I really miss Brim and GE.

Needs to get out more
    There are still alliances; Just more couch potato than stateroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gray View Post
    I always wondered what happened to my old kingdom mate Alexander. Now I know. Those were indeed some fun and exciting times. I really miss Brim and GE.
    ^ This is the guy that was monarch/leadership in SL from round 4 to whenever he stopped playing. A huge part to our success.

Gray, any time you want to play again, I got a spot for you man.

Hit me up on IRC under nickname Godly (irc.utonet.org)
    Last edited by Godly; 30-01-2016 at 16:36.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Is this even under debate? You think if it wasn't true, it wouldn't have been debunked over and over again by now?

Unfortunately I don't believe there is an active player playing in utopia that played with me in the round 5 crown run, but ASF, flogger were playing utopia during the crown run. I have them on ICQ. They probably don't remember me because I wasn't the monarch and was doing internal strategy (just like I do now), but I can send them a message and they can confirm that it's me. Mansoor played in Shadowlight later and should probably know all the stories. Also anyone that played in andn00bs during the honor crown runs should know about me since I was pretty much the most sought after free agent when I left SL.

Round 4: (randomed into SL): Forest of Light (SL:SL)
    Round 5: (Crown, 39th land in the world): Arcadian Warrior (SL:SL)
    Round 6: Birds of Paradise (SL:SL)
    Round 7: Alexander the Great (SL:SL)
    Round 8: Dunno the rankings page switched to BF?
    Confirmed. I remember him as one of SL's best core members from age 4 and subsequent rounds.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Shadowlight had one age where the real kingdoms monarchs only cared about winning prov crown and we rolled with #1 and #2 prov the whole age as the #2 kd and were allied and protected y'all so Shadowlight got a free uncontested cakewalk to an age win. Once the pros started caring about kd crowns shadowlight never showed itself in the top again. Meanwhile RA made #1 every age we tried reaching #1 something like 5 or 6 times at some point during the age whereas no other kingdom even got to #1 more than once and we were the first and only kd to win twice until I retired and then the lesser kds like Absalom had a chance to compete and finally win an age.

Move along.
    Shadowlight would have decimated you round 5. You were protected by being allied to them more than them to you. You had me pk'd that age because prov nw was what everyone cared about back then and I was #1 with a 1M NW lead over you with a few days left in the round. You and flip lost your prov ranks the same day without without me even asking for retribution.

As for Absalom, the only age you won back then when Absalom was around was age 6. That was the age I finished over 40k acres with Darksky having also broke the mark before being hit after you claimed that it was impossible when DarkSky told you we'd do it. Your kingdom victory there was only held due to RTP deciding against taking your kd down on compassionate grounds after it was revealed that Chai was somewhat friends with your kingdom mate that he helped pk. All the other ages that you were successful, Absalom wasn't around to compete with you.

As for "start to finish" #1's, I'm not sure that you were #1 oop age 6 although I don't remember conclusively and you did take #1 soon after. I believe pb's were #1 from oop to eoa with their pure exploring and dicing dark elves the age when they NAP'd all competition pre-age as Absalom members.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Shadowlight would have decimated you round 5. You were protected by being allied to them more than them to you. You had me pk'd that age because prov nw was what everyone cared about back then and I was #1 with a 1M NW lead over you with a few days left in the round. You and flip lost your prov ranks the same day without without me even asking for retribution.

As for Absalom, the only age you won back then when Absalom was around was age 6. That was the age I finished over 40k acres with Darksky having also broke the mark before being hit after you claimed that it was impossible when DarkSky told you we'd do it. Your kingdom victory there was only held due to RTP deciding against taking your kd down on compassionate grounds after it was revealed that Chai was somewhat friends with your kingdom mate that he helped pk. All the other ages that you were successful, Absalom wasn't around to compete with you.

As for "start to finish" #1's, I'm not sure that you were #1 oop age 6 although I don't remember conclusively and you did take #1 soon after. I believe pb's were #1 from oop to eoa with their pure exploring and dicing dark elves the age when they NAP'd all competition pre-age as Absalom members.
    "All the other ages we were successful?" We were #1 virtually every age we played. As far as I know, no absalom kingdom even reached #1 once until I retired.

Our kd victory in age 6 came from my superior intel of actually getting copies of your absalom chat to do the PK and exposing you and Chai and you both wanting to save face. Both of you pretty much stayed out of the limelight shortly thereafter when darklove disbanded you the next age, but it seems you got the courage to show up again once I retired a few years later and had a nice little run.

Given that I took on a 25 kingdom alliance (ES) in age 13 for nothing more than them feeding someone and randoming me once and destroyed them, its pretty clear your like 5-10 kingdom group had no chance vs me had you had the courage to keep at it. But mehul let you have a good little run at success once we got deleted the second time;p
    Last edited by flogger; 03-02-2016 at 08:15.

Sir Postalot
    To provide a little backstory, I had had alliance wars vs the most powerful group (barduvia/corma) the 3 ages prior to I PK'd ASF. After I PK'd ASF, he seems to think it was impressive he got them to bounce me shortly therafter. Barduvia disbanded the age we won in age 6, and your attempts at taking us off #1 you couldn't get support for once you could no longer be covert since I posted your chat.

True power is just being able to do whatever you want for whatever reason. Absalom had power but could never really use it. This is what running the game was like

"As I am sure most people know, the alliance war of ES/EOS/AA (and several small affiliates) against OS/HaLL/VLaOS and 2 KLA kingdoms, has began. As you will notice over the next several days, the rankings of top kingdoms will fluxuate a lot because of these wars.

To read more, click the comments link below, where you will see my interview with Xaroth of the ES council, and Stinger of the Kla coucil.

I will hopefully get additional interviews with flogger and AA's coucil."

"Flip
    (09-Sep-2001 11:32 pm)
    FLIP9/9/2001 ##:## PM how did all this start?

Stinger 9/9/2001 ##:## PM I really don't know, apparently ES pissed off
    some OS And HaLL kingdoms, probably due to alot of randoms or wars from ES.

FLIP 9/9/2001 ##:## PM ok what types of things were done? have their been diplomatic tries and peace?do we really think there will be war

Stinger 9/9/2001 ##:## PM I am not sure at all bro. I assume ES tried to
    get this stopped once they heard about OS and HaLL coming after them. Only 2 KLA kds are in this, and they have personal reasons for it.The rest of KLA has no involvement right now.But if anybody touches those two KLA kingdoms,
    then I will call the rest of KLA into this."

"Flip
    (09-Sep-2001 11:41 pm)
    Xaroth es 9/9/2001 ##:## PM the war has started, believe me we're all trading blows now if you check the standings ES/OS/HaLL KD's are all dropping ranks like mad from the back and forth it started with a player from ##:## (I believe it was Yields great results) hitting into floggers Kingdom
    Flogger and his "united front" (OS/HaLL/VLaOS) believe that ##:## is fed, and that the ##:## player was fed into a size capable of hitting into the KD."

"Flip
    (09-Sep-2001 11:45 pm)
    Also from my interview since i was unaware you can only post 750 character i will give you guys a summary of what we talked about.

Terms and conditions are Flogger wants badlands out of es and he wanst a personal message from ##:##'s regent asking him how many fed zerks he to release

Approx start of war was January 15th Yr.6

are no terms of victory, only concession"

http://www.utopiatemple.com/news.php?id=225&fpage=all

Real power isn't Chai having to hide where he played for 2 years until I quit and you never winning an age nor never getting #1 until I quit.

Its quite clear looking at the game today your lame ass strat of having your kingdom farm out to you with no trade balance and tax was bad for the game. That's why they implemented a trade balance and a tax. Me and flip were #1/#2 all age, you couldn't beat us, you basically cheated to pass us, then you told me the night before you got killed you'd rather be enemies and win than not be lame, so you died. Good thing Toffe already hated me, and bad thing Toffe quit an age later and you had to disband, only to surface again once I was gone.

When someone who clearly hates you admits you ran the game for a few years, you know it's true

"JRRTolkien
    (10-Sep-2001 09:04 am)
    Cmon guys, it doesnt mean that if one KD feeds.. everybody who belongs to that alliance feeds also. We all know that one or more KD in ES, EoS, AA, VLaOS, KLA, BLADES, HaLL, OS etc feeds.

*flogger is feeded*

And about this Alliance war.. this is adding spice to Round 13

ES/Eos/AA is winning on some war and losing in some. the same is also happening with VLaoS/HaLL/OS/BLADES/KLA.

We can never tell w/c alliance is honorable or not becoz in every alliance there can be a player or more who plays dirty.

Lets just wait and see who wins this war.

As for Flogger starting this whole Alliance War.. for me, he has the intention on reigning over Utopia again and ES stands on his way. and we all know his gay. =P"
    Last edited by flogger; 03-02-2016 at 08:35.

Postaholic
    With all due respect Flogger, this Queen from the ghetto tore you up in age 3. You ran with your tail between your legs.
    But this many years later, we can be sort of frenemies, right? ;)

Shadowlight would have decimated you round 5. You were protected by being allied to them more than them to you. You had me pk'd that age because prov nw was what everyone cared about back then and I was #1 with a 1M NW lead over you with a few days left in the round. You and flip lost your prov ranks the same day without without me even asking for retribution
    I remember this.
    Last edited by Panthira; 03-02-2016 at 09:22.

Barduvia disbanded the age we won in age 6, and your attempts at taking us off #1 you couldn't get support for once you could no longer be covert since I posted your chat.
    Basically everyone with ICQ back then was invited to that chat in age 6 since it was spread to entire lists. It was the biggest ICQ chat I have ever been in (in competition with the chat for when you and Flip was taken down in age 5). Both Tom/Crazy Dwarf who played Southern Armies (the province Chai PKed) and you were intivited to it. Getting a copy of it hardly required any "superior intelligence" did it? :)

There would had been no problem to remove RA from no 1 either. You won nw with less then a million down to no 2 and 3 and it would had been enough with just the Absalom kingdoms back then to remove enough nw and land from RA to make Quellar del UK crown instead. Several House kingdoms and other independants would also had joined had we all asked our friends. The only reason you got to keep no 1 was because RTP stopped the campaign after it was revealed Chai had used inside information to PK Southern Armies and was friend with Tom/Crazy Dwarf who played it. Ironically, Ravenant flaying you alive with his multi horde actually saved your crown, because if he hadnt, you would had been PKed instead as was the original plan, and then there wouldnt had been any stop to taking down RA from no1 either.

That said RA was the best kingdom that age and probably one of the first to make coordinated waves with the whole kingdom online. The win was deserved in terms of skills.

Real power isn't Chai having to hide where he played for 2 years until I quit and you never winning an age nor never getting #1 until I quit.
    Chai hardly hid for 2 years did he? You found his location already in protection the following round (age 7) and made what? 200 or so? avian multis that you and friends threw at Holy Reign for a week after OOP, before we finally managed to take them all out? I remember you killed poor Smurf twice in that time thinking his prov was Chais.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Forum Fanatic

Dont believe anyone has actually pulled off #1 every tick. Pbs dark elf age, heretics were ahead until roughly yr 2 when they warred us and pbs got significantly ahead of us both. Heretics got ahead by farming bf who was mid disband and their ally.

Age 23 pbs would have pulled it off, but a bunch of the bottom t50 kds gangbanged them for being randomed - though pbs still crowned, they briefly dropped under lineara who would later get deletions. At the time, I recall them bragging about how it would be the first ever.

Needs to get out more
    Please continue. This stuff is fascinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Heretics got ahead by farming bf who was mid disband and their ally.
    Was this Vir's doing?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Was this Vir's doing?
    Realest. Dunno if vir was there.

Dont believe anyone has actually pulled off #1 every tick. Pbs dark elf age, heretics were ahead until roughly yr 2 when they warred us and pbs got significantly ahead of us both. Heretics got ahead by farming bf who was mid disband and their ally.

Age 23 pbs would have pulled it off, but a bunch of the bottom t50 kds gangbanged them for being randomed - though pbs still crowned, they briefly dropped under lineara who would later get deletions. At the time, I recall them bragging about how it would be the first ever.
    was going to say we were ahead randoming as orcs for awhile. Probably could have done decently against PB's but the other abs kingdoms super pumped humans to like +100% pop and even with like a 20% land advantage was farmsville. Realest was a nub for picking orc. But at least we were active...

We got most our acres from warring some kingdom and taking like 30% their land. (we were #1/#2 at the time) during the war PB's caught up, and with the mechanics back then would have farmed us in back 2 back war so forced a CF for several weeks.

The server was already significantly less competitive at that point, and ABS was extremely over represented in the top Rage/EQ/Edge/PB/DoA, plus eoa naps with Nexus\seasons pre age. There was a total of about 10 whoring kingdoms and 6 were allied\friendly. PB's made smart move taking fastest dicing race! It wasn't really rocket science, other kingdoms won ages without doing anything impressive by napping all and having fastest dicing races. Just not an option for non abs who were forced to war repeatedly and often in succession.
    Last edited by goodz; 03-02-2016 at 18:07.
    My life is better then yours.

Realest. Dunno if vir was there.
    I mean on the BF side. He's a known disbander too. Will CR fall pray?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information