Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Pyro vs Spartans vs Triggered

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    He was probably online at the time I checked ur KD page, and I wanted a fast response. Back then I didn't know you guys were FS.
    and you deleted those for some reason? both your inbox & outbox?

I like to post
    and you deleted those for some reason? both your inbox & outbox?
    Last age in 7-8 weeks time I had 500 received messages and thousands of sent (includes mass message). Since the mailbox system of uto is more similar to keeping stone engravings than a modern mail system, I delete them. You should check with your KD who it was. I'm certain of it.

Edit: I think it was Titanic Sinks. Can that be correct? Perhaps he can look it up.
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 13-03-2016 at 12:38.

Anyway Bart, I'm not comfortable discussing FS roster problems with everyone but trust me when I say this, they are real (at least in the aspect of filling up the KD to 25 provs).
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Must be very hard filling up a double-crown winning KD with FSs history :P

I guess recent publicity has taken its toll..

Must be very hard filling up a double-crown winning KD with FSs history :P
    You'd be surprised.
    I'm not a liar, neither is Francis, don't go of by that presumption, as I suspected this is a simple misunderstanding, Francis might have been a bit fast to jump the gun and thought you are lying too. We have to be cautious with these things and give everyone a benefit of a doubt, lets assume not everyone is a dirty lying cheat in this game for once.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Addict
    Last age in 7-8 weeks time I had 500 received messages and thousands of sent (includes mass message). Since the mailbox system of uto is more similar to keeping stone engravings than a modern mail system, I delete them. You should check with your KD who it was. I'm certain of it.

Edit: I think it was Titanic Sinks. Can that be correct? Perhaps he can look it up.
    that prov isnt even leadership, so you might as well be trolled.. anyway, i am now convinced that you have challenged us on equal footing and we have turned you down.. well done!

I like to post
    Do not be mistaken. I have great respect for FS. There is a reason Sparta aided FS last age during the GB. FS had reason to press for their crown chances just as Pyro had reason to B2B them. Not filling up and hiding under a different tag is also simply a part of the game. It begets easier wars at the start of the age but leads to more randoms into your KD early-age and makes diplo harder. As long as fights are fought 1v1 and there is no dealbreaking, anything should go to achieve a KD's goals.

Sparta chose the harder road by warring one of the most active KDs in uto in an OOP war where activity is probably the most important factor. We lost our next 2 wars but because we kept warring up and did very good preps in our last 3 conflicts we managed to get into a strong position. There are so many ways to achieve your goals.

I like to post
    that prov isnt even leadership, so you might as well be trolled.. anyway, i am now convinced that you have challenged us on equal footing and we have turned you down.. well done!
    He must've been steward at that time. Can hardly imagine messaging a random province in your KD, and that province also doing diplo with me. If it was a soldier he would've directed me to you probably.

Forum Addict
    He must've been steward at that time. Can hardly imagine messaging a random province in your KD, and that province also doing diplo with me. If it was a soldier he would've directed me to you probably.
    that guy just recently joined the kd end of last age.. i can hardly imagine any part of your story, so lets just leave it at that..

I like to post
    Hmm, did manage to find the logs. Now this is quite odd, perhaps Bishop can clarify. If someone renames is his prov in-game does it also change the message sender subsequently? Because in the earlier responses it says it's King Private Ryan Never Dies.

Game Date February 17 of YR1
    Real Date Thu, 14 Jan at 10:05 GMT+00:00
    Sender Lord Watch Me Counter Overpop the Blessed of Titanic Never Sinks (FS)
    Recipient King Hodor the Sorcerer of Outplayerz Empire (Spartans)
    Subject Re:Yo

i dont think land is the limiter here.

> King Hodor the Sorcerer of Outplayerz Empire (Spartans) said: > >
    Gotcha. Will probs war Gamers Inc then. See, it is possible to grow and war ^^

> > > King winner the Blessed of Private Ryan dies (FS) said: > > > >
    we have an abandoned prov, will have to destroy it if we cant find someone until a war.

> > > > > King Hodor the Sorcerer of Outplayerz Empire (Spartans) said: > > > > > >
    Saw u guys were 24. 2K smaller. That's just a little of exploring. But yea we'll look on :)

> > > > > > > King winner the Blessed of Private Ryan dies (FS) said: > > > > > > > >
    wave them then. cant say its likely you will find wars on 22-23 prov kds.

> > > > > > > > > King Hodor the Sorcerer of Outplayerz Empire (Spartans) said: > > > > > > > > > >
    Tried. Messaged everyone from a range of 18-23K.

> > > > > > > > > > > King winner the Blessed of Private Ryan dies (FS) said: > > > > > > > > > > > >
    what about finding someone close to your size?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > King Hodor the Sorcerer of Outplayerz Empire (Spartans) said: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > U guys interested in warring us :)?

We can give u some time to pump etc. Lemme know!

IIRC Francis was Private Ryan Dies or something like that. I was BB-8 is R2D2s Father (I know I hated the game because it wouldn't let me name it R2D2's but went it with since BB-8 is cute). I could explain more on how it came to be that Francis is the prov monarch now but FS has a war with Mythos soon and they can use any bit of tactical info this story would uncover so you can ask me again at EoA again if you want.

Forum Addict
    Hmm, did manage to find the logs. Now this is quite odd, perhaps Bishop can clarify. If someone renames is his prov in-game does it also change the message sender subsequently? Because in the earlier responses it says it's King Private Ryan Never Dies.

Game Date February 17 of YR1
    Real Date Thu, 14 Jan at 10:05 GMT+00:00
    Sender Lord Watch Me Counter Overpop the Blessed of Titanic Never Sinks (FS)
    Recipient King Hodor the Sorcerer of Outplayerz Empire (Spartans)
    Subject Re:Yo

i dont think land is the limiter here.

> King Hodor the Sorcerer of Outplayerz Empire (Spartans) said: > >
    Gotcha. Will probs war Gamers Inc then. See, it is possible to grow and war ^^

> > > King winner the Blessed of Private Ryan dies (FS) said: > > > >
    we have an abandoned prov, will have to destroy it if we cant find someone until a war.

> > > > > King Hodor the Sorcerer of Outplayerz Empire (Spartans) said: > > > > > >
    Saw u guys were 24. 2K smaller. That's just a little of exploring. But yea we'll look on :)

> > > > > > > King winner the Blessed of Private Ryan dies (FS) said: > > > > > > > >
    wave them then. cant say its likely you will find wars on 22-23 prov kds.

> > > > > > > > > King Hodor the Sorcerer of Outplayerz Empire (Spartans) said: > > > > > > > > > >
    Tried. Messaged everyone from a range of 18-23K.

> > > > > > > > > > > King winner the Blessed of Private Ryan dies (FS) said: > > > > > > > > > > > >
    what about finding someone close to your size?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > King Hodor the Sorcerer of Outplayerz Empire (Spartans) said: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > U guys interested in warring us :)?

We can give u some time to pump etc. Lemme know!
    ah, so you were %10 bigger and 2-3 players more.. sounds exactly as same size!

im dumb for forgetting this convo on my old prov though, sorry about that..

I like to post
    You were 24 provinces, and we were 2K acres bigger. I was willing to give you time to fill + prep. It was 1 week OOP. 3 of our wars this age at the moment of agreeing war our opposition was 15-40% bigger than us.

You were 24 provinces, and we were 2K acres bigger. I was willing to give you time to fill + prep. It was 1 week OOP. 3 of our wars this age at the moment of agreeing war our opposition was 15-40% bigger than us.
    They were 24 provs with 2 people abandoning, simple math puts us at 22 players.

Thread Information