Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: FS the new Utopian Police?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    He thinks Folle plays in the same as me and Steel. FS hasn't still addressed why they are razing provinces that didn't partake in hits into war? While claiming that's what they are doing.

We had a cf directed towards CR for several weeks and they just noticed.
    mistaken for you perhaps? id prefer to get a clear list of those provs hitting into war from the kd in question, so such stuff doesnt occur.. too many anons and stuff, and im not rly in the mood to identify which army out is whose..

Sir Postalot
    For the most part the whole top is fairly friendly these days. If you want to be relevant, don't slack and do something. Trying to FSU in this climate is just gonna result in the whole top coming down on you these days since most of us are bored.

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    mistaken for you perhaps? id prefer to get a clear list of those provs hitting into war from the kd in question, so such stuff doesnt occur.. too many anons and stuff, and im not rly in the mood to identify which army out is whose..
    Well doesnt take a genius to figure out someone that grabbed for land wasn't part of it since we only learned.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Well doesnt take a genius to figure out someone that grabbed for land wasn't part of it since we only learned.
    that guy had 2 armies out with 0 incoming, and it does take a genius to figure out why would someone anon ws hits..

FSUing hiding behind anon, haha, I'm still waiting for that PM Korp so all this confusion can be avoided.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Korp respond to my last post Kappa? Or on IRC?
    Age 65: Honor crown with ED and #1 honor DW.
    Age 71: Honor/Land/NW Crown with Barcaloo

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I'm a kingdom hopper so my opinion is somewhat irrelevant, other than some earned wisdom:

if I were a Pyro regular I'd want FS watching my flank. We know their strength and command of strategic IQ. We see they will act instead of talk. That's the biggest indicator.

1- My opinion as a neutral is that it's good to have a separation of topside allies because I've seen some fine war kingdoms unwilling to grow due to the diplo environment. As with others, keeping a solid roster is at the root of these concerns.

2- The diplo environment permits concentrated pump strats that are insurmountable by most war kingdoms. Further, I've sited most kingdoms are run by logisticians not strategists and/or diplomats. Thus, as logisticians they are forever at odds with the weight of unfettered pump by the giants. They simply can't imagine how to defeat a superior kingdom page.

3- This is why I present a kingdom template based in divisions. First, egotistical leaders can break the ice as it were to earn awareness through healthy inter-kingdom competition. Live and learn why some kingdoms at logistical disadvantages prevail. Good strategist and ad-lib tacticians can gain logistical facets to their repertoire(what I'm doing) by aping the logisticians strats. Skip the runaround trying to recruit great players. Simply combine 3 kingdoms who bring their best 8.

4- The exceptions to the rule are at the top. Make no mistake; they are great but not infallible. The deal is that if you like to game there's no reason to fear the best. Lock horns at opportunity and learn. The harder you make things the more you'll learn. If they have to pull out the stops to defeat your kingdom then dissect the war to every tick. Gather intel from SN to surveying build flex. Invest in tac so you can do this actively in your learning stages. Don't count on casuals to update intel. The better kingdoms grab intel economically and act on the information; they use their best players correctly.

It's not my intention to crap in my own backyard but I see a great number of players going through the motions in a dying game who should be striving to compete against the best. I get that some enjoy the casual side and I'm obviously not talking to these charming kingdoms. There are frustrated wolves out there and I'm addressing them.
    Amidst all the childish trashtalk, sometimes there are people who can be logical and intelligent. This post is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapaza View Post
    yet still you won't leave me alone here in pandas... Here's a question, why are you hitting a prov that didn't partake in whatever you're mad at Pandas about?
    I did only two attacks, hardly constitutes as "not leaving you alone"

I am not mad at Panda, Steel hit CR so I figured we needed to even it out.

Matija if you can't figure out simple things like that you're not worthy.

I like to post
    logic is a bit off there Korp!

1. You can only hit responsible provinces as this is not a kd wide action
    2. People inside the KD have to even out the hits made on CR. Unless this was also an individual action in which case you have to replace "we" with "I" when talking about evening it out.
    3. Matija is not worthy if what?

I agree with crixsilver. more trashtalk less whining please!

I also agree with francis' statement that its a shame noone is helping. sadly were eoa CFed with bishopalemKD and Spartans never break their cfs.

I thought you were sad because innocent people were getting hurt and wanted to stop that so I'm trying to help you out here Korp, it doesn't have to be me but please PM someone willing to raze you to the ground so we can move on faster.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Bart can you show me this rule book?

Matija well your ex kd mates seems too stupid to raze the right people even if I didn't use annon. I figured maybe you are smarter

I like to post
    not rule book, ur rules! let me go through the steps by adding numbers through my arguments and explain the reasoning. First I will write down the facts aa they are and then move on to interpretation.

1. Players in BishopalemKD are hitting into an active conflict.
    2. Most people in the uto community dont approve of hitting into war.
    3. Most people in the uto community accept kd wide responsibility, thus making each person in your KD as guilty until they take action vs those hitting into war. Guilty by association and silent consent.

Korp statements:

1. Individuals are responsible and only they should be hit.
    2. We as a KD are also hitting pandas to even the score.

If hits were individual actions there would be no reason for you guys to comoensate by hitting pandas as well. If you DO view this as a kd thing and not an individual, you should accept more people get hit.

#argumentwithKorp

Keep rolling with the punches Korp, this is too funny, now you resorted to name calling, what will I get from you next? :D

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Keep rolling with the punches Korp, this is too funny, now you resorted to name calling, what will I get from you next? :D
    It's not name calling it's truth.

I like to post
    korpses! I showed u the path to truth. took me a while to type up! answer me!

#lovekorp

Thread Information