Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welcome to the reign of the UD

lol
    OOW an attacker starting at 1800 honor can probably reach viscount in under 7 days.

Enthusiast
    Back to topic.

Long live shai
    BLUE your my boy!

Not a bad idea... but whats the point here?

Anyway, so thats BB that is farming our KDs honour. I see where that 2 Prince coming from. Using the same strat.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I think ED was 3/3 or 3/4 the age they crowned honor. We were 9/11 and got just above them after our last war, then razed down to give them the honor crown. Honor can be gained through war, and for me personally that's the preferred method, but sometimes (such as in the case of ED) KDs simply don't want to war you and you have to get your stuff the other way. Same goes for CR and whoring. I'm sure CR would've loved to war for their land, but if noone wants to, you need to get your stuff somehow.
    I didn't mind war. People were just too small - or refused, so had to revise the strategy. I'm not very fond of land dropping, neither were other leaders in ED. And as my only goal was honor crown, I didn't much care how we got it, OOW hitting worked fine. If it hadn't, we'd gotten the honor some other way :)

And you didn't give us the honor crown Bart. You upheld a deal made, a deal beneficial for both parties :) Not my proudest moment us closing deals like that, but it is what it is. Spartans and ED both had good ages, thanks to or in spite of that deal :)
    Last edited by Tadpole; 10-04-2016 at 16:53.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

I like to post
    I didn't mind war. People were just too small, so had to revise the strategy. I'm not very fond of land dropping, neither were other leaders in ED. And as my only goal was honor crown, I didn't much care how we got it, OOW hitting worked fine. If it hadn't, we'd gotten the honor some other way :)

And you didn't give us the honor crown Bart. You upheld a deal made, a deal beneficial for both parties :) Not my proudest moment closing deals like that, but it is what it is. Spartans and ED both had good ages, thanks to or in spite of that deal :)
    Haha true that! I hope you will allow me the occasional jab ^^ . For me it's just some friendly banter, no harsh feelings from anyone in the KD.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Haha true that! I hope you will allow me the occasional jab ^^ . For me it's just some friendly banter, no harsh feelings from anyone in the KD.

I'm very jabbable Bart, and got feelings of steel, so no worries ;)
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Thread Information