Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vlahul?

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Doh, thats a give away Matija lol, not sure where you see in my i say otherwise O_o But with higher off and lower def, it means small ghettos and newbies got bigger chance of retaliating even when they train 50/50 or 30/70 off/def.
    They wont, cause they lack the necessary knowledge/experince.

True Korp that might be, but i think they have a bigger chance to retaliate next age then they do now, even if it'll end up costing them more in the end, it will also cost who hits more time/effort if they do get retaliated.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Zulu... No
    You're not the boss of me old man :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Spotted him =)

Copied frm forum:

i [play utopia since 2004, with two breaks in 2007 and 2009.

I've returned last age where i've builded the kingdom of FREE, bringing 15 people. I left in mid age due to disagremeents with two of the dudes there, after I got them into top 10 honor.

They ended in top 5 honor with my build, tactics and strategy as well as the players i brought.

I am here now, this age we have fun, no pressure - just find the right people to build a better kingdom for the next age.

i am really active, online 15-20 hours a day.

i like waring a lot and i am man of team.

if you already have a monarch, i can vote for it and follow the team.

if this kingdom is new and there is no monarch, i'd like to have my chance upon it.

just let me know if i vote for an existing monarch - i don't want any internal fights for monarchy so i rather step back and vote for whoever it is in charge.

Regular
    Yeah, he randomed into Pufferfish hahahha
    Colourless green ideas sleep furiously

Quote Originally Posted by Stylix View Post
    Spotted him =)

Copied frm forum:

I've returned last age where i've builded the kingdom of FREE, bringing 15 people. I left in mid age due to disagremeents with two of the dudes there, after I got them into top 10 honor.

They ended in top 5 honor with my build, tactics and strategy as well as the players i brought.

I am here now, this age we have fun, no pressure - just find the right people to build a better kingdom for the next age.

if this kingdom is new and there is no monarch, i'd like to have my chance upon it.

just let me know if i vote for an existing monarch - i don't want any internal fights for monarchy so i rather step back and vote for whoever it is in charge.
    It would be more accurate to say we made the best out of it despite his strategy, set up and builds. It was pure hell dealing with those Halfling war heroes. We won 3 out of 4 wars from the moment we stopped his madness.

You're kidding right? Free suffered heavily due to your ineptitude in war. Post vlahul, Pep recruited old conscripts, myself included (ex co-monarch of Free) to struggle through the age with a heavily disadvantageous race/perso combo resorting to time honored war strategies that have been in place for a decade. We turned the age around. Don't put Free on your resume.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylix View Post
    Spotted him =)

Copied frm forum:

Did you guys vote him as monarch lol.

ZZZZzzz good luck too Vlahul
    #magi

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Did you guys vote him as monarch lol.
    Maybe, maybe not ;)

Whether we do or not, it's hard for a 0/2 relaxed/fun KD to go anywhere but up lol.

Hilariously surprising to see us at 4th land/NW at one stage last age by just screwing around all age
    Last edited by Kern; 18-04-2016 at 08:13.

Enthusiast
    Hope you have better luck with him than we did

Regular
    A few people already left because they didn't want to play in a KD with Vlahul hahahah

Personally I guess I don't really care. Could be in for an interesting age ahead

Thread Information