Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: #officialtrashtalkthread

Sir Postalot
    when did godly become such a weirdo

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    You've asked that question twice. I ignored it the first time because I didn't think a question so stupid required a response, but perhaps because it took about 24 hours for your island to be revealed?

My point is if there was any kingdom around your island with a brain, you get farmed out.

It's a greedy strategy. I guess it's ok nowadays considering the playing field. Definitely not something I'd consider a good idea.
    I was next to them and I came to the conclusion that if I 1x waved them I'd get farmed. Its a great strategy, and kinda shows that you don't know what the **** you're talking about (hence why you were generally ignored while we played together) to not pick up on that fact. There was some talk that you didn't want to fight us but you wanted to fight them. Let me clue you in on something: They would have absolutely farmed you, their start was that good, I simmed it out completely once I saw them. Dorje gonna Dorje. We were able to get a CF cause I imagine we had the only setup that could take down their banks, they would have beaten us, but it wasn't worth the hassle. They'd be resetting their banks like you're resetting half your kingdom.

Part of the reason I waved you was so they couldn't farm you. If you lost to me with me on 40k offense per province with 12 hitters, you would have gotten destroyed vs them on 80k offense per province with 22 hitters.

You say I was blocking for emeriti by waving you, but in actuality you got waved because I was blocking you from getting farmed and ****ing me. I can deal with emeriti getting free waves vs kds, but I feared you guys were stubborn enough (hell you warred us when we had 12 unbreakables to start) to war them, and if you did you'd be sub 10k acres by now. They would have open 4x'd your entire kd with 12% kills per hit.

You won one age because I decided it shouldn't be cool for top kingdoms to hit eachother in EoW. You won the next age because I took it off because I was exhausted from the AWAR. You won the age after that because you picked the lamest setup possible that was fast OOP and now you get mad when others wanna play fast OOP. Get over yourself, you kinda suck, otherwise you'd beat other top kingdoms more often. You can get people online to iike bounce people and ****, but you still lack the game knowledge to be considered elite, that's why more times than not you think your council of 12 active dudes will beat me playng by myself, yet you don't. I know elite, you ain't it.
    Last edited by flogger; 28-04-2016 at 05:58.

1/2 war record? We have a minimum 300 combined crowns. How many crowns does your kingdom have combined? 10? Better yet, who the **** are you? Because I have no clue who you are or why you're talking to me.
    And you wonder why people jump at every chance to make fun of you and/or try to trigger you?
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

I love this thread.

Mr. Palmer, beers on me when I'm on the west coast.
    The End of an Era

Post Fiend
    Godly were thinking like God since yr2009.... wow

Post Demon
    300 crowns is a lot, its a shame all those star players aparently dont have leadership they deserve.

The round is young. I don't think anyone is counting us out yet.
    You did.

Win or lose the war, we had 0 chance of crowning anymore because you blocked for Emeriti. Now you'll go afk after ruining both our rounds and gifting a crown to Emeriti just like you tried to do 2 rounds ago and less directly last round.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    You did.
    Last edited by wingding; 28-04-2016 at 13:23.
    -Gurch

It's insane that you refuse to admit that if we're on the same island and their kd goes 25 explorers with remaining soldiers going to dspecs and our kingdom goes initial 500 dspecs with remaining to offense and rest of prot all training dspecs that they don't eat a minimum 2 of free waves. Yeah, their kd was scarier than yours for sure, but that was 48 hrs after OOP. I'm talking hour 0 OOP. You're already down like what 1k soldiers per prov from exploring and the faeries and halflings are in even worse shape because htey don't get the personality soldier bonus.

I wouldn't say it would be an auto win when it eventually goes to war 48 hrs later once fort drops, but it's a lot harder to pump for those 48 hrs when you're not on 600 acres anymore and the bulk of your military is in dspecs and people are robbing your gold. Odds of win would be very, very high when after 2 free waves you're now the one on 600 average and they're back down to 400.
    Last edited by Godly; 28-04-2016 at 13:39.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

odd...

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Veteran
    It's insane that you refuse to admit that if we're on the same island and their kd goes 25 explorers with remaining soldiers going to dspecs and our kingdom goes initial 500 dspecs with remaining to offense and rest of prot all training dspecs that they don't eat a minimum 2 of free waves. Yeah, their kd was scarier than yours for sure, but that was 48 hrs after OOP. I'm talking hour 0 OOP. You're already down like what 1k soldiers per prov from exploring and the faeries and halflings are in even worse shape because htey don't get the personality soldier bonus.

I wouldn't say it would be an auto win when it eventually goes to war 48 hrs later once fort drops, but it's a lot harder to pump for those 48 hrs when you're not on 600 acres anymore and the bulk of your military is in dspecs and people are robbing your gold. Odds of win would be very, very high when after 2 free waves you're now the one on 600 average and they're back down to 400.
    You had your chance to go full Halfling Warrior kingdom and you blew it.

Needs to get out more
    It's more important for me not to have to use a bot or external chat than to crown.

I'd be perfectly willing to pursue the crown if it weren't for guys blocking me with bots and chats. Those bastards!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpJXwtnxdR0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    You did.
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Joro,

you need to add another KD in your sig now. Either Pyromaniacs or Beastmaniacs or Pyroblood. Thank you.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Godly because it doesnt matter who cares what CFS and What kingdom is on what island ... DOES IT REALLY MATTER? end of the day all ur doing is making up the most ridiculous excuses anyone on the server has ever heard. For someone who is suppose to be some high and mighty figure in utopia sure does act like a child.. Grow up and accept ur loss to us and move on ...
    Last edited by Diabeticmoose; 28-04-2016 at 16:20.

Thread Information