Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Pandas vs Spartans

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    And here I thought you had me on ignore. :)

Meep was it you who made that 0 acre hit and that's why you so salty?
    The ignore function on this forum is terrible. I do like it best when you do not mention me so i can keep ignoring you, this time i just could not resist your temptation, good job.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Needs to get out more
    That was golden, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Resources been burned a bunch of times by plenty of top KDs without them attacking into other peoples wars.
    Make sure to write a better deal that states the intentions if the notice is dealt. Its not that difficult you know.
    A proper mans play is to crush the opponent after war has ended or even give them some time to prepare so that the server can offer a bit more competition.
    I don't expect you to understand things like this, but i have seen it work out between several top kds last couple of ages and nice and honorable wars took place without BS like this. I think the relationship between for example Pandas and CR from last age is a perfect example of this. Emeriti could easy gone down the same path and kept their dignity and honor in a better way, it had also offered them a far better challenge and possible a nice war they could win and proceed towards getting the crown in a flawless kind of way. Stuff like this just taints the attempt and creates drama that was never needed. Its the weak mans game to feel insecure enough being at first place and still have to wave down into someone war, because they lost resources of training up, bu****inghooo.. I am glad to see you are present on the forum to talk Elit, but you are as wrong now as you always been.
    Main propose on deals is to keep competition more fair, but if one from side have intention to abuse deals for his advantage don't matter how "good" deal make its still can be abused.Kingdom involved in current situation is not important what matter is situation in general so i will explain for free and hope its can help rest.

1. If kingdom A give notice kingdom B its call for action. Kingdom A is aggressor and kingdom B is defender. From here time start count and B MUST get ready in time for fight A or can go Pew Pew mode :P BUT if kingdom A have already plans to war another kingdom before notice expire and they just want to "clear" his CFs correct play is to inform B they are going to WAR kingdom C and make temp deal include A wont attack B till they finish his hostile/war with C and when i say finish you CANT make CF with C 1h after your notice expire with B for fool play them!!! If you dont want to inform B its ok BUT make sure your notice expire at least 12-16h after your supposed hostile/war start so they wont train up if see you are in war. This will secure they wont hit you.
    2. If Kingdom B give notice to kingdom A now B is aggressor and he call for actions. Lets say A already have arranged hostile/war with kingdom C. Correct play is to inform A you wont be free and ask them for delay notice. They still can refuse but after notice expire they don't have any reason for hit you in your hostile/war. In second situation kingdom A never try to harm kingdom B plans and they take his risk for train when wont have target.

What i see in current situation is Kingdom A intentional give notice kingdom B when don't have any plans to war them. Notice timing is set to expire short after Kingdom A plan to enter in war with kingdom C. This way A want to harm B with make them train up for noting. Its clear intention for ABUSE deal and take advantage from it over your competitor. I don't like this kind play and if some one make it to me for sure he will end waved. If you want respect, you must give it to other too. Dont waste ppl time with cheap tricks.
    Last edited by Elit; 20-05-2016 at 07:23.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Dont waste ppl time with cheap tricks.
    Wow, what a revolutionary idea.

This changes everything!
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Resources been burned a bunch of times by plenty of top KDs without them attacking into other peoples wars.
    Make sure to write a better deal that states the intentions if the notice is dealt. Its not that difficult you know.
    A proper mans play is to crush the opponent after war has ended or even give them some time to prepare so that the server can offer a bit more competition.
    I don't expect you to understand things like this, but i have seen it work out between several top kds last couple of ages and nice and honorable wars took place without BS like this. I think the relationship between for example Pandas and CR from last age is a perfect example of this. Emeriti could easy gone down the same path and kept their dignity and honor in a better way, it had also offered them a far better challenge and possible a nice war they could win and proceed towards getting the crown in a flawless kind of way. Stuff like this just taints the attempt and creates drama that was never needed. Its the weak mans game to feel insecure enough being at first place and still have to wave down into someone war, because they lost resources of training up, bu****inghooo.. I am glad to see you are present on the forum to talk Elit, but you are as wrong now as you always been.
    Says the little ***** that hit into a war two ages ago... Noua Aimons les vaches! Love how you're a hypocrit! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Main propose on deals is to keep competition more fair, but if one from side have intention to abuse deals for his advantage don't matter how "good" deal make its still can be abused.Kingdom involved in current situation is not important what matter is situation in general so i will explain for free and hope its can help rest.

1. If kingdom A give notice kingdom B its call for action. Kingdom A is aggressor and kingdom B is defender. From here time start count and B MUST get ready in time for fight A or can go Pew Pew mode :P BUT if kingdom A have already plans to war another kingdom before notice expire and they just want to "clear" his CFs correct play is to inform B they are going to WAR kingdom C and make temp deal include A wont attack B till they finish his hostile/war with C and when i say finish you CANT make CF with C 1h after your notice expire with B for fool play them!!! If you dont want to inform B its ok BUT make sure your notice expire at least 12-16h after your supposed hostile/war start so they wont train up if see you are in war. This will secure they wont hit you.
    2. If Kingdom B give notice to kingdom A now B is aggressor and he call for actions. Lets say A already have arranged hostile/war with kingdom C. Correct play is to inform A you wont be free and ask them for delay notice. They still can refuse but after notice expire they don't have any reason for hit you in your hostile/war. In second situation kingdom A never try to harm kingdom B plans and they take his risk for train when wont have target.

What i see in current situation is Kingdom A intentional give notice kingdom B when don't have any plans to war them. Notice timing is set to expire short after Kingdom A plan to enter in war with kingdom C. This way A want to harm B with make them train up for noting. Its clear intention for ABUSE deal and take advantage from it over your competitor. I don't like this kind play and if some one make it to me for sure he will end waved. If you want respect, you must give it to other too. Dont waste ppl time with cheap tricks.
    You forgot one important thing. Pandas should pay tax, 20k for spear lies!

All in all, pandas are just digging their own grave. Do to others...
    ****ty deals for pandas in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxFoBxXx View Post
    Says the little ***** that hit into a war two ages ago... Noua Aimons les vaches! Love how you're a hypocrit! =)
    The different situations cant be compared what so ever. From what i remember the KD that got hit deserved it for foul play and was actioned by numerous of KDs. I was not leading Pandas that age and i am not playing for Pandas this age. Either way i am 100% sure that the situation leading up to a bunch of kds attacking some other kd into war had nothing to do about a situation like Pandas just had, therefor i am no hypocrite, i had the same stance on cfs for as long as i can remember.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I like to post
    Me too.

Boring....and boring...

Quote Originally Posted by M26 View Post
    Boring....and boring...
    Yeah, ain't nobody got time for that...
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Only anri can bring out the elit.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Thread Information