Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #officialtrashtalkthread Pt 2

Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    So then there should have been no gains left for CR?

Also, in these 2 other kd's papers were they exclusively waving you or other kingdoms on the island? If so then there should have been no gains left and you have nothing worth complaining about.

Your story isn't adding up.

Besides, I'm humoring your little scenario because OOP 'hostile' shouldn't be respected anyway. It's the one point in the age where FFA is acceptable. Don't like it? Train offense to deter others from using you as a free meal. Uto has been that way forever.

If i had been hit twice as many times from 10-15 different kds I wouldnt have complained at all.
    This is about CR/giraffes being sneaky tripple hostiling jerks.
    But its okey, ill stop posting about it now :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Veteran
    I think it's hilarious you thought you could get away with not training offense on an island with two other 25 man provs.... Your bad plan is not their fault.

So how long before Emeriti is trained up enough to declare CR and collect their first ww of the age? 24h?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

**forgott that I wasnt suppose to post anymore**
    Last edited by Binar; 11-08-2016 at 00:34. Reason: forgott that I wasnt suppose to post anymore
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Veteran
    If history shows us anything, it's that winners write the history... so unfortunately your side just can't be believed... cuz you got owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Osaze View Post
    If history shows us anything, it's that winners write the history... so unfortunately your side just can't be believed... cuz you got owned.
    lets talk in a week :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Veteran
    Sure, come find me and we'll take care of it in game.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Lying probably doesn't help you.

We offered you a EOACF *after* a wave.

Here's the text of what you were offered -- emphasis added:

You did not have a button -- you could not have had a button, as you do not have offense. You had a theoretical potential button, and no one has ever thought 'well, that ghetto got hit a few times by another kd' as a reason to not hit them. Kingdoms that aren't ghettos run offense. If it's midage and a kingdom explores into the t3 and has literally 0 offense, every kingdom is going to hit them and not care about whether someone else hit them a few times first.

You also went out of your way to taunt us for not waving you last age, for the same dumb strat. You got called on it.

Please see this thread that has our paper and how you triple hostile us. additionally I have put our paper in pastebin with full locations for anyone to see. http://pastebin.com/xXjngXLA We were hit a full 11 times by the same kingdom on our island before you waved us, in addition to 7 times by another kingdom on our island who also gave button during your wave. These were full 25 prov kds with tactful setups.

The funny thing here was last age we did nothing wrong to you guys. Pyro were the ones who waved you OOP and ended your age, not us. We didn't tax you either. You came to us asking for a CF and we gave it to you ultra cheap for 3k acres (4% your land) and that was the only time we took land from you the entire age.

What goes around comes around though. Would think that for a kingdom such as yours that tries to crown a bunch would make an enemy with another top kd thats a force in the charts age-in-age-out. Just because you say you aren't competing this age doesn't mean you won't try to next age. Seems dumb to triple hostile someone unprovoked.
    Last edited by Proteus; 11-08-2016 at 00:55.

Needs to get out more
    Just because a kingdom hits other kingdoms giving hostile doesn't make it not a wave. The logic being, mechanically, not driving the meter so deep that you can't drop to UF. While getting tripled isn't unheard of I think emphasizing lack of offense is unsportsmanlike. Particular to this case vs last age is the fact it was revealed after the fact.

I think Binar is showing decent sportsmanship here and it'd be nice if it was contagious. I understand no love lost.

Edit: I apologize, I'm off topic. Forgot this is trash talk. Please proceed. Turkeys.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 11-08-2016 at 00:53.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Actually I'm sorry Binar, it's a trashtalkthread so I was just talking trash. I have no actual skin in this game other than humor at OOP shenanigans.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Please see this thread that has our paper and how you triple hostile us. additionally I have put our paper in pastebin with full locations for anyone to see. http://pastebin.com/xXjngXLA We were hit a full 11 times by the same kingdom on our island before you waved us, in addition to 7 times by another kingdom on our island who also gave button during your wave. These were full 25 prov kds with tactful setups.
    Those hits look like randoms to me. A full wave would be the full kds, not 7 and 11 hits. Besides, you have one major problem with your "they gave us the button" argument. You have no offense to hit back. Other kds can't give you the button if you can't even get to unfriendly to press it.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Those hits look like randoms to me. A full wave would be the full kds, not 7 and 11 hits. Besides, you have one major problem with your "they gave us the button" argument. You have no offense to hit back. Other kds can't give you the button if you can't even get to unfriendly to press it.
    So when you have top kd wars and one kingdom gives another kingdom button with 8 hits that is not a hostile and other people are free to wave them?

Or when one top kd waves another from a superior position early age and the other kingdom is weak its not a hostile either because the other kd is too weak and everyone is entitled to hit them?

Your argument really makes no sense. A hostile is always defined by the presence of a button, not by how strong or weak the kd who got button is or who weak the kd who waved is or builds, troop ratio, etc. Also its quite easy to train offense and declare someone in a 24h period.

Good way to justify hitting someone. Next time CR gets hit less than 12 times or is not in the proper build, does not have enough offense, etc I will make sure to wave into it. Though I will probably wait for an age in which CR is competing.

Also aren't you from Bio? You guys used to 2v1 people quite a lot.
    Last edited by Proteus; 11-08-2016 at 01:05.

Enthusiast
    So when you have top kd wars and one kingdom gives another kingdom button with 8 hits that is not a hostile and other people are free to wave them?

Or when one top kd waves another from a superior position early age and the other kingdom is weak its not a hostile either because the other kd is too weak and everyone is entitled to hit them?

Your argument really makes no sense. A hostile is always defined by the presence of a button, not by how strong or weak the kd who got button is or who weak the kd who waved is or builds, troop ratio, etc. Also its quite easy to train offense and declare someone in a 24h period.

Good way to justify hitting someone. Next time CR gets hit less than 12 times or is not in the proper build, does not have enough offense, etc I will make sure to wave into it. Though I will probably wait for an age in which CR is competing.

Also aren't you from Bio? You guys used to 2v1 people quite a lot.
    And you used to cry double hostile over 1-2 hits. Glad nothings changed.

OOP has different rules than every other phase of the game. It's always been the case. Comparing this to mid age is laughably dumb from anyone who's played as long as you have.

Nowhere did I mention anything about proper builds. I mentioned that you have no offense. You need offense to push the button. The button doesn't exist until you have offense to get to unfriendly to push it.

Your kd had an absurdly greedy strat. It worked last age. It backfired this age. It happens when you run the uto equivalent of a poker no look all in. Next time build offense. There's a reason why conventional thinking has always been get as much offense as possible at OOP.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Yes we did.
    We had 1 button and another one 1 hit away (got that button aswell after CR started their wave)

And yes, I contacted CR and informed them that we were double hostile BEFORE they waved us and making it a 3v1. They told me that getting waved by 2 25man kds OOP wasnt hostiles but randoms, then they offered me a EoACF before they fullwaved me :)

Classy as fudge
    So. Ordinarily I'd say button given stay out.

But I'm not sure what I think about that OOP

As Zauper said, in past age we've given buttom to our entire island but I don't think the commumity would say those kds are safe from the server.

And I don't think I'm too terribly biased here. I generally took pews side in your various dramas with AMA and ABS and I joined an awar in support of emeriti.

But, this thread is almost all people in one of the two kds *****ing at each other and I'm frankly more interested in people uninvolved and their opinions

Postaholic

Did you label hostile? I see a lot of kingdoms do that and it is like waving a sign.

"Or when one top kd waves another from a superior position early age and the other kingdom is weak its not a hostile either because the other kd is too weak and everyone is entitled to hit them?"

I'll highlight a word for you. Pretend that is removed.
    That's pretty typical unless labeled, which I do assume you were?

ETA: If you grew and were not prepared, this round was a feed OOP. Hardly any lag!

Thread Information