Thread: Need a New KD

Need a New KD

Hey folks,

I played this game from about age 4 to about age 45. I was in superKDs for most of that... I played in Pansies from the ground up, if anyone remembers them, and then played in Heroes for a long, long time. I'm looking for a new KD. I'm very active, but haven't played in over a decade so I've got some learning to do. Not looking to join a super KD, just a KD that is active and organized. Don't care if we go for growth or go for war. I can do whatsapp but cannot do IRC. I'm happy playing t/m or attacker and don't care about race or personality, whatever the KD needs. Currently playing a T/M in a very inactive KD and would like a change.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Shadowsbane; 19-08-2016 at 17:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsbane View Post
    Hey folks,

I played this game from about age 4 to about age 45. I was in superKDs for most of that... I played in Pansies from the ground up, if anyone remembers them, and then played in Heroes for a long, long time. I'm looking for a new KD. I'm very active, but haven't played in over a decade so I've got some learning to do. Not looking to join a super KD, just a KD that is active and organized. Don't care if we go for growth or go for war. I can do whatsapp but cannot do IRC.

Cheers.
    HI,

You could join us. We are an active war kd, but strictly middle tier. We were solid top 30/40 last age and lots of wars. This age we are looking to go lot cooler but still war when possible. Vert active and fun core. We dont do IRC but watsapp and munk for intel.

Can't PM you my watsapp number until you have 5 posts. So, spam away.

DRAFT PUNKS FTW!

5 posts, eh? I better get on that!

Update: I'm so out of date, I didn't realize IRC can be web-based (I first started using IRC about 20+ years ago so....), so I can totally do IRC as well. As I said, I just started playing again at the beginning of this age, so I'm a bit behind the times!

Postaholic
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...-Y-L-E-join-us!

We are always looking for players. Take a read on the page to see what we offer, and contact Lord_Sampuan if interested. You can PM him here on the forums, or contact any way that is presented on that page.

We are a pretty solid warring kingdom, that offers quite a bit. We have an atmosphere that a lot of Veterans enjoy, and quite a solid squad.

We do have an interview process for recruitment, but it isn't that scary ;)

Hope to hear from you!

Thread Information