Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Science focus / Sage - Almost worthless now?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by kendy View Post
    You only hit nubs. Hit my Av/Wrr and see what happens. I'll ambush you and Hit ya Trad before your army returns. Elitist crap
    Elitist? No, you got the wrong guy. But you're running an avian warrior and I've often explained the superiority of avians as hunter-killers. So you're basically defending a non argument. Warrior or not, about any avian can ambush and trad a non avian before it gets home, including human tac.

My point, besides doing well vs warriors, is that I find the personality too easy. I don't run optimum builds as you may not know. The reason I don't run optimum builds is to challenge myself. I also don't random so I don't hit "nubs" unless they hit me. That's right. I haven't done random attacks for several ages now. I do retaliate and I'll retaliate anyone.

It's guys like you that give me a reason to play. You're welcome to find me. No grudges. I'm undead sage and no match for an avian warrior, but it'll be fun anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    ^ I've seen this first hand.

ahhh Strat, Maybe I misread your post but I did not say I'd hit you. I said if you hit me yada yada yada. I like to read your stuff but sometimes you are unclear to my little bird brain. I don't do random either, except plunders. I search for long dead provs and take their gold. Nobodies feelings get hurt then. A few Monarchs order a retal, never understood why as I am doing them a favor pointing out an inactive mate.
    Last edited by kendy; 21-08-2016 at 18:15.

Needs to get out more
    I know, but I won't hit you either unless it's war or wave for war. It's all respect.

I've experienced the same peculiar reaction regarding inactives. In the last age I randomed I'd message kingdoms to ask for inactives to attack. I used target finder so I was just being polite. Most turned me down.

You know what happens when you're polite and honorable: you learn there is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information