Thread: Getting Nostalgia? Utopia is still running!

Getting Nostalgia? Utopia is still running!

If you are browsing these forums, it is obvious you are missing Utopia or perhaps you want to just catch up with people? These forums are long dead but Utopia still has a strong user base of 5,000+ committed players and the utopia game forums are where people post nowadays. From Darklove, to flogger, to AquaSeafoam, to Real(est); they can still be found posting every couple of days!

So don't be shy and come by and say hello and/or start playing again!

Below are some changes that have taken place:

- No more boats!

- Recruitment: It is now easy to join a kingdom with credits. Get your friends back and make a kingdom once again! Recruiting to 25 player kd with emails can make getting a 25-man teams instant!

- Smartphones : These little devices make it 10x easier to log utopia nowadays. Some bots can even take your intel from your phone, making it so you don't even need to log a PC to play! IRC is easy to access as well!

- War bonuses : Some see it as bad, others see it as good! Come and find out for yourself!

- 24 hour protection! : Yes, there is now only 24 hour protection!

- Better anti-cheat system: As the player base is smaller and it is only the committed players playing, it is easier for the admin to catch people out!

Although their are new features, some of the old below still apply!

- Angel/utools/pimp: all are still around! That little blue crystal can be once again on your desktop!

- Behead that adviser!

- #tactics!

So even if you come back and join up for a day to see how it works, the link is here for you to follow You might get hooked again, you might not, but you will never know if you don't see!

Tags: http://ringtonedownloads.mobi/pop-ringtones-free/, http://nhacchuongdoc.mobi/, http://ringtonedownloads.mobi/iphone-ringtones-free/
    Last edited by adamjohnson; 03-04-2017 at 04:09.

Needs to get out more
    He's the guy that use to be on Bloomberg TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

seriously it's been 9 years since i last visited Utopia and its forums....

so nice to see familiar names all over the place, and damn most of us where old already when i left the game (not that you can really leave a game that you played for so many years with all the nice and all the not so nice people).
    this game have to be one of the most successfull games ever to be created.
    with all those awards it has won over the years and the devotion of staff and players alike..

I think i will steal the Utopia logo and engrave it on my tombstone when i die!!

Join Date Apr 2011 < - more like 5 years to be fair ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Join Date Apr 2011 < - more like 5 years to be fair ;P
    lol yeah that is the start date for this account on this forum. used to go by Sir_ZoreX i belive earlier and been in the game longer than on this forum :)

(ahh now i see what you refer too :) ya didnt mean to say i was last on forums 9 years ago meant i played last 9 years ago
    been checking forums now and then..
    Last edited by ZoreX; 28-08-2016 at 18:43. Reason: correction

Regular
    Land Rank xx of 3690

Over 5000 players! Wonder how many of the 3690 are multis.

Thread Information