Thread: Whats with the new SCIENCE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Scribe
    I would just like to know why it is then that most complaints come from warring kingdoms while the ones that like it are largely whoring kingdoms and people that aren't playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    I would just like to know why it is then that most complaints come from warring kingdoms while the ones that like it are largely whoring kingdoms and people that aren't playing.
    Valid question. I apologise if I cut you off before but the way sci works now is massively advantageous to lower ranked kingdoms. I appreciate that you disagree but me and you are at are fundamentally disagreeing and it's not my place to constantly disagree with players, no matter how strongly I feel. We encourage challenges, it's what's utopia is all about.
    Last edited by Bishop; 03-09-2016 at 00:24.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Valid question. I apologise if I cut you off before but the way sci works now is massively advantageous to lower ranked kingdoms. I appreciate that you disagree but me and you are at are fundamentally disagreeing and it's not my place to constantly disagree with players, no matter how strongly I feel. We encourage challenges, it's what's utopia is all about.
    I never want you to think that I don't appreciate what you are doing.

The problem is not that I don't understand the science but that those that it is supposed to help don't understand it. For me it's just lots of clicks that I didn't use to do and it doesn't work well on my phone, but those are minor inconveniences.
    If the more experienced players are having a hard time getting to the bottom of how things work just imagine how new players feel? This kind of system is only going to help anyone with a decent guide.

Lots of people think I am nuts because I don't enjoy beating someone just because I log more and I know how to move science..or keep science depending on the situation.
    It is hard now not to kill provinces in war. Those bug reports that weren't bugs , those things happened before too but not nearly as often and not nearly as fast.
    10% pop science on a chained province is not much of a cushion. And that's just if you have that maxed which most do not, especially inexperienced players.

p.s. bishop, never think you have to respond to me, I know you read. Not saying don't but I don't expect it as a confirmation. And thank you for the apology, gladly accepted though I didn't expect that either.

Thread Information