Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: omg omg omg panda what?!

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Well, just start with the fact that asf was leader of abs alliance. asf has admitted numerous times to trading. asf has admitted to other forms of cheating as well however i don't keep logs so lets just stick with this for now. Trading was against the rules and a form of cheating. Therefor asf and abs cheated. No need to go any further we have already established they were cheaters from his own words. We know he cheated in other ways as well. Not needed to prove he is a cheater as he is an admitted to cheating. First i was offended about you making fun of someones English on here. After seeing how many grammatical and spelling errors in your post even after you edited it. It's clear you are a hypocrite which just makes you sad and pathetic.
    Obviously you didn't even read the post, or you are plain stupid. A) asf is not and have never been the sole leader of absalom. Not that a nobody like yourself would know but absalom had a court of 5 leaders. Yes absalom kds traded just as anyone else. Noone considered this cheating since everyone did it and it was accepted by the community. This wasn't even the topic of discussion thou. I asked for proof of real cheating from asf like xlogging or scripting. You coming here to point out asf traded like every other KD from age 1 to until trading became legal doesn't contribute sh*t to the discussion so why do you even post? Making vague accusations of him admitting of doing other types of cheating but conveniently lacking the loggs of that is equally pointless. That if anything is way more pathetic then anyone not being able to do a spelling check on his latest post.
    Last edited by Shai; 04-09-2016 at 01:48.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I
    Quote Originally Posted by haze View Post
    I felt the need to point out some mistakes. Other than that, I got no beef with you .)
    But now I got a beef with you
    Last edited by Shai; 04-09-2016 at 01:38.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    You harass people over the internet over anything between heaven on earth almost daily Korp. You sit in whatever basement you currently reside and troll and pick pointless fights daily. What does that make you? Having met you irl I know exactly what you are: You are a fat loser f*ck with a dead end job who hardly dare to look someone in the eye when you talk to them. Unless it's in a forum over the internet where you come daily to batter people and act all tough as the keyboard warrior you are, you don't dare to say sh*t. I have let your stupid passive aggressive posts in these forums slide many times because a) we once played together and have met irl a few times and b) you share a friend with my little brother so we obviously have common contacts in irl, but that have now come to an end. Next time I'm in Jönköping I will call you up and we'll go out for a beer or two and I will give you a chance to call me trash and stupid to my face, just like mike, and we will see how well you do arguing that when you arent infront of a computer.
    Hahaha target destroyed
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Forum Fanatic
    Wow, Shai utterly just owned everyone. Never have seen him like this before, sure would hate to get on his bad side.

Scribe
    umm I believe personal attacks and insults are kind of off limits here in the forum.

also there is that word again...the community. pretty sure the majority of players did not cheat, nor did they approve of cheating.

oh and it amazes me how so many around here see different levels of cheating. did you cheat should be easily answered with yes or no..there is no room for buts. either you did or you didnt.
    however all this means sh1t now cause all that matters is this age. everyone is only as good or as bad as this age.

so jesters offered to wd if they get to war one of the kingdoms razing them? At the state they are in they can't possibly be war ready even after eowcf. What's their ulterior motif this time and will nonpandas agree to this idea?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Well, just start with the fact that asf was leader of abs alliance. asf has admitted numerous times to trading. asf has admitted to other forms of cheating as well however i don't keep logs so lets just stick with this for now. Trading was against the rules and a form of cheating. Therefor asf and abs cheated. No need to go any further we have already established they were cheaters from his own words. We know he cheated in other ways as well. Not needed to prove he is a cheater as he is an admitted to cheating. First i was offended about you making fun of someones English on here. After seeing how many grammatical and spelling errors in your post even after you edited it. It's clear you are a hypocrite which just makes you sad and pathetic.
    I traded accts. I even stole one (from a multi) once. It was well known and semi-accepted by Mehul this occurred. You cannot compare this to xlogging or multi-ing, so "cheating" is much too strong a word for trading.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Wow, Shai utterly just owned everyone. Never have seen him like this before, sure would hate to get on his bad side.
    Te me he look just mad and calling me names. His better English is not good enough for communicate proper with other users over Internet forum.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    Shai should not post drunk. :)

Elit, I don't know you, but I know Shai. He's being a punk right now.

How is the war going now? Updates?
    Last edited by Panthira; 04-09-2016 at 04:44.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    Shai should not post drunk. :)

Elit, I don't know you, but I know Shai. He's being a punk right now.

How is the war going now? Updates?
    War is going totally silly mode. Just look over Jester Kd page. Half KD are green. I still think they are inspired from other kingdom in top for DB and keep drag it. If you don't coordinate your actions with other kingdom all this play is for noting. For example its can turn Panda have long CF or extended his Cfs so all this dragging wont have effect.

Im sure we will see people refer to this age/war in incoming events (this/next ages) and its will bring only more problems in future.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

It was the description i imagined korp. No news there.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I'd rather a more obscure reference, something hipster like: one from my most loyal forum haters
    I think i found a new favorite!

War is going totally silly mode

Enthusiast
    Obviously you didn't even read the post, or you are plain stupid. A) asf is not and have never been the sole leader of absalom. Not that a nobody like yourself would know but absalom had a court of 5 leaders. Yes absalom kds traded just as anyone else. Noone considered this cheating since everyone did it and it was accepted by the community. This wasn't even the topic of discussion thou. I asked for proof of real cheating from asf like xlogging or scripting. You coming here to point out asf traded like every other KD from age 1 to until trading became legal doesn't contribute sh*t to the discussion so why do you even post? Making vague accusations of him admitting of doing other types of cheating but conveniently lacking the loggs of that is equally pointless. That if anything is way more pathetic then anyone not being able to do a spelling check on his latest post.
    Community doesn't make the rules. The game had rules set by mehul and or other developers. One of them being no trading. One consequence to this would be many deletions virtually every age. You, asf, abs and many others may have accepted this form of cheating not to be a violation against the rules. However mehul and the developers thought differently. Rules evidently are a difficult concept for you to grasp. Any form of cheating is real cheating. your most recent post is a confession of real cheating.

Noone considered this cheating since everyone did it and it was accepted by the community.
    The community of what? Cheaters?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by the juice man View Post
    The community of what? Cheaters?
    Were you there?
    It was accepted and not considered true cheating. I had years to ponder the ethical consequences of trading accts, and in the end, people want to play with their friends. That's why the devs allow invites (besides $) now.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    I traded accts. I even stole one (from a multi) once. It was well known and semi-accepted by Mehul this occurred. You cannot compare this to xlogging or multi-ing, so "cheating" is much too strong a word for trading.
    actually the most accepted form of cheating. The trading of accounts was certainly the one that gave kd's with the greatest advantage. Far more than x-log. If you had active reliable players there was far less of a need for x-log.

Thread Information