Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: omg omg omg panda what?!

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    That'd be interesting, but I'm going to be too busy this age because of work. Luckily my current kingdom is moving very slowly so I haven't had to abandon. I'm boasting 3 box activity, but I'm perplexed every time I check my self spells and all I've got is animate dead. I'm hoping by EoA work will slow down.

When I was with Pyro I allowed myself to random but I had to be directed to the province to make the hit. My sins included waving small kingdom(but sometimes I abstained), razing provinces in FS despite a good war, using out of game chat, using the bot, accepting LDs without retaliating and usually waiting for micromanagement types of orders. I didn't completely learn pump, but I recorded the formulas which I ape to achieve decent numbers.

The last time I actively randomed for acres was maybe age 57. I joined Villains late in the age and they needed me at 1200 acres for war. Ran an undead cleric called Two-Handed Sword Squad. First kingdom I joined that actually maintained the blanket 24/7. They had a great monarch.

My favorite monarch and friend is makeo. He knew about my unorthodox style but he also knew I had short breaks at work. I'd sign on and I'd have mail telling me who to hit in war. He understood nw zones/relay tapping so he was intuitively giving me targets to clear the zone. I ran an elf cleric there. He got irritated with my sloppy strat in TFC but he was right. He taught me soldier swapping during eowcf. He also joined me in my solo kingdom shell and proved to be fearless. We go way back to the days when I eyeballed every attack.

My favorite kingdom was Aggression is the Liquor, a barbarian kingdom. We'd wave and war. Oftentimes we'd be double offensive hostile and UF with a third kingdom. Essentially we'd just compete with each other at our kingdoms expense but we were told more than once we lived up to our name in war. They don't make them like that anymore.

I'll let you know when I feel like droning by accident ;-)

On Topic - I'm curious to see Jesters after the fact. See how they bounce back.
    Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it.I'll see you down the road.

And aye, I had the bit between my teeth for a while in TFC. ; )

Wanted to see what could be done with faes and Pam . =]

Ended up knowing find fun people was the answer :)

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    You harass people over the internet over anything between heaven on earth almost daily Korp. You sit in whatever basement you currently reside and troll and pick pointless fights daily. What does that make you? Having met you irl I know exactly what you are: You are a fat loser f*ck with a dead end job who hardly dare to look someone in the eye when you talk to them. Unless it's in a forum over the internet where you come daily to batter people and act all tough as the keyboard warrior you are, you don't dare to say sh*t. I have let your stupid passive aggressive posts in these forums slide many times because a) we once played together and have met irl a few times and b) you share a friend with my little brother so we obviously have common contacts in irl, but that have now come to an end. Next time I'm in Jönköping I will call you up and we'll go out for a beer or two and I will give you a chance to call me trash and stupid to my face, just like mike, and we will see how well you do arguing that when you arent infront of a computer.

Just as Elit you also completely missed the point of the post. A) I have more proof then I ever need in the form of first hand confessions and actually sitting in the same dorm playing utopia with people who had first hand knowledge to the cheating of mike. B) again we aren't talking about alliances and a bunch of kingdoms but a person. I don't know exactly what other absalom Kingdoms other then my own did and it isn't relevant. This was a discussion about individuals but maybe your superb English comprehension missed that as well? Or perhaps you also think asf is the same thing as every KD that ever tagged absalom like the rest of the dumbasses?

As for the spelling remarks from a bunch of retards in this thread: I'm on a tablet with autocorrect and dead drunk in Copenhagen for the second night in a row, so no the spelling is not perfect, props to every English pro for pointing that out. Still after 12 drinks and on a tablet that are changing ever second word I wrote it's still 20 times better then whatever English Elit spew out.
    Hahah, drunk posting the best posting the true colours always creep forth. :) I am impressed you follow my career so closely, but to quote yourself "Do you have proof?" ;)

But sure, you can come by, im looking forward to be called those names by a sober Shai as well. Then we can go harass some beggars for their poor english. But if you dont think its stupid (Though i didnt call you stupid) to open up an argument calling someone stupid cause their english isnt as good as yours isnt stupid then you're a lost cause. Not everyone had the same luxury as us to grow up in a country with good educational system. Elit for sure hasnt studied english since 4th grade. It doesnt bring the conversation anything, you are supposedly a person with a good job and a University degree should realize this that in any discussion personal attacks and ad hominem isnt a place. You can argue without taunting them about their poor upbringing and a very simple task to get your point through without using personal attacks. Thats why that post was so sad, you used to be a better person (Not sinking so low as the rest of us but I guess being drunk makes your real you come out).

That Mike was a cheating scumbag there is no question about that and I dont think anyone defends it. :) If you're one of the leaders of alliance, you are its front face, its the same thing in a kingdom. If a person from a kingdom acts badly its reflects badly upon the leader/monarch. So ASF held some resposnbility as one of the leaders (Besides he already admitted to accepting scripted provs he gave me his justification and fair enough but still cheating)

Its just the irony of complaining about other peoples english when you make such blatant spelling errors. And your english should be much better than Elits so thats nothing to brag about.

I like to post
    Elit's English isn't even bad. I never have any problem understanding what he's saying and he has a certain eloquence when expressing his thoughts. If anything his use of grammar makes him unique. What I think is that Elit uses English vocab on a grammatical framework of his native language. Such interference is nothing more than normal and can be seen in many bilingual countries. For instance in Singapore you don't say "where are we going" but "go where" which is simply a more literal translation of what it would be in Chinese.

It seems Shai has problems being tolerant towards otherness. He is afraid of the "other" and thus resorts to flaming them, which IRL translates to him sympathizing with extreme right-wing parties. Elit's character is hard to deal with for him. On the one hand he expresses himself in a type of English that isn't considered mainstream and that some might look down upon. On the other hand Elit's IQ is a lot higher than Shai's, which means that Shai feels a certain unease, dissonance, since the mastery of the language does not match their relative intelligence. The same process can be seen at work versus Korp. Not being able to use the "poor English" argument on Korp yet also not being able to beat him into a fair argument, Shai decides to attack the person that Korp is. This is an RPG, we don't behave in here as we would do IRL or most of us would be without a job (well, I am currently without one, but let's just use it as a matter of speaking!).

I don't think we should go too much into the semantics of what's cheating and what is not. You only have to ask yourself 2 things:

1. What do the rules say.
    2. What would the admin have done if he had 100% solid evidence of a province being traded.

Sure, rules might change but that's not really relevant.

What Shai has shown here is the typical sociocultural behavior of "The swede" Swedes in a lot of aspects are very quiet people and introvert most of the times. We go around our lives, getting angry at people at our workplaces, outside etc. We wish we could get angry about it but we usually stay quiet. But then, once a week we have the chance to get wasted as ****. So then on ocassions when drunk as **** we get triggered and all that pent up frustration from our daily lives explodes. It can be a fight with someone at a club that did something you didnt like our this milder version that Shai did and let it all out towards us other forum users. Alcohol is after all a emotional enhancer.

Nothing new here, I've already had the "pleasure" to exchange PMs with Shai but even before those I knew him for the person he is when he publicly asked the moderators to ban me from these forums because I was saying stuff that didn't suck up to his friends or in his words I was "seeking attention". It was sort of a "forum power play" in my eyes. I did receive a 24h timeout shortly after. I wonder what he would perceive his own posts as if it was not him or someone on his friends list, would it be someone worthy of a ban?

Pretty much agree with everything Bart said. Especially want to stress out the eloquence that is Elit, it is like he conveys every thought I have on a matter in a more approachable, lighthearted way than I ever could, he is someone I can look up to in terms of what I want to post like when I want to get some message across, I think many of us can learn a thing or two from him and calling him names should be beneath any person with self-respect or respect in general.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 04-09-2016 at 09:00. Reason: grammar errors, Shai can help me with those if there are any left
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Well I think Shai's English and Elit's are both quite nice. Shai is a sweet guy most of the time, but not drunk Shai (except to women haha).

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Nothing new here, I've already had the "pleasure" to exchange PMs with Shai but even before those I knew him for the person he is when he publicly asked the moderators to ban me from these forums because I was saying stuff that didn't suck up to his friends or in his words I was "seeking attention". It was sort of a "forum power play" in my eyes. I did receive a 24h timeout shortly after. I wonder what he would perceive his own posts as if it was not him or someone on his friends list, would it be someone worthy of a ban?

Pretty much agree with everything Bart said. Especially want to stress out the eloquence that is Elit, it is like he conveys every thought I have on a matter in a more approachable, lighthearted way than I ever could, he is someone I can look up to in terms of what I want to post like when I want to get some message across, I think many of us can learn a thing or two from him and calling him names should be beneath any person with self-respect or respect in general.
    <3 Wanna start an Elit Fanclub? We'd have to find a proper name.... hmmzz, what about:

FFE (Fanclub From Elit)

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    <3 Wanna start an Elit Fanclub? We'd have to find a proper name.... hmmzz, what about:

FFE (Fanclub From Elit)
    I like it. My secret goal is to play in a KD with him one day, well not really secret now is it?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Yeah, just confirmed, Shai has no memory of this. Hmmn.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    But now I got a beef with you
    I sense much fear in you. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. And hate is basically dark side, void of rational thought.
    Last edited by haze; 04-09-2016 at 09:31.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Elit's English isn't even bad. I never have any problem understanding what he's saying and he has a certain eloquence when expressing his thoughts. If anything his use of grammar makes him unique. What I think is that Elit uses English vocab on a grammatical framework of his native language. Such interference is nothing more than normal and can be seen in many bilingual countries. For instance in Singapore you don't say "where are we going" but "go where" which is simply a more literal translation of what it would be in Chinese.

It seems Shai has problems being tolerant towards otherness. He is afraid of the "other" and thus resorts to flaming them, which IRL translates to him sympathizing with extreme right-wing parties. Elit's character is hard to deal with for him. On the one hand he expresses himself in a type of English that isn't considered mainstream and that some might look down upon. On the other hand Elit's IQ is a lot higher than Shai's, which means that Shai feels a certain unease, dissonance, since the mastery of the language does not match their relative intelligence. The same process can be seen at work versus Korp. Not being able to use the "poor English" argument on Korp yet also not being able to beat him into a fair argument, Shai decides to attack the person that Korp is. This is an RPG, we don't behave in here as we would do IRL or most of us would be without a job (well, I am currently without one, but let's just use it as a matter of speaking!).

I don't think we should go too much into the semantics of what's cheating and what is not. You only have to ask yourself 2 things:

1. What do the rules say.
    2. What would the admin have done if he had 100% solid evidence of a province being traded.

Sure, rules might change but that's not really relevant.
    You don't know either of their IQs.

Maybe we can get palem on to scrub it down before Shai sees what he did. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post

He should face the consequenses of his actions. Im sure he wont feel any guilt over it either way. Its probably what he really believes anyway.

Regular
    Why? I doubt he a fragile flower. If he can learn a thing or two by going over his posts and reflecting on them, why would you rob him of this opportunity?
    Last edited by haze; 04-09-2016 at 09:31.

I like to post

It's true that I do not. But statistically trained chess-players who perform at a high level have a higher IQ than extreme right-wingers. I simply have to go by what data I have gathered!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by haze View Post
    Why? I doubt he a fragile flower.

Thread Information