Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zulu?

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    I'm not impressed just because people tells me to be impressed, also playing by yourself makes you closer to Outplayers Empire than impressive, I guess Outplayers has given up on that name or gotten tired of beeing chased off warring kingdoms since I haven't seen him arround for a while, I've even made him leave one of the ghettos I was leading some years back.

Now my real question is still left unanswered why someone suddenly taunted 5 kingdoms at the same time?
    Zulu doesn't care if you're impressed or not. The true forces of utopia know of his power and position within the game. Highly respected and loved Zulu is by many. He is like the mystical unicorn that everyone wants but noone can have (sorry octo). As for bannering 5 kds, the real question is why not??
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Needs to get out more
    See.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

See what Strato? Your eccentricity is spiraling off the charts again.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    I've heard Zulu was gangbanged by all of Absalom and friends once. After 4 days of hitting, that whole alliance begged Zulu to stop and agreed to all his terms.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Enthusiast
    If you want to get a war out of nowhere, Zulu is your man. If you are chilling+expecting a highly relaxed time in the KD and wake up next morning to suddenly find your KD in a war, look no further than Zulu for the cause of the war. Where there is Zulu, there can be no peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    If you want to get a war out of nowhere, Zulu is your man. If you are chilling+expecting a highly relaxed time in the KD and wake up next morning to suddenly find your KD in a war, look no further than Zulu for the cause of the war. Where there is Zulu, there can be no peace.
    A man who speaks the truth is a gentleman and a scholar!!!!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Thread Information