Thread: Trump 2016

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by greendragon2000 View Post
    The BEST growth?!? WHERE was that growth when I was laid off in 2015? Where was that job growth when my husband was looking for work in his field and was only able to get a job with the city picking up garbage in city parks. Where was that growth when I was turned down for jobs simply because I do not speak SPANISH?!? I was only recently in the last few days been able to find work, AFTER Trump was elected President.
    You understand that correlation does not imply causation right? The fact that you found work after Trump was elected doesn't mean that you found work because Trump was elected. Given how short into his term he is, I doubt Trump really deserves much credit to your employment unless you work in the coal industry or something. Likewise, just because it was a hard time for you, that doesn't mean it's been a hard time for everyone. You're free to research job growth rates if you want and I suggest you do it quickly. As quickly as our Internet rights are being stripped from us, such activities might quickly become a less-than-trivial task.

What people fail to remember is that no candidate for President tells the truth, they all tell half truths and they all tell half lies.
    And what you're failing to realize is that Trump doesn't tell half lies. He tells whole lies. And he does it far more frequently than any president that we have such information on.
    Last edited by Palem; 06-04-2017 at 11:25.

Thread Information