Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
This is false. Both bipartisan investigations in the house and Senate as well as the FBI openly say that Russia interfered with our election.

The only questions are if those interferences had an impact on the outcome of the election (which is something no one will be able to determine) and if the Trump campaign knowingly colluded with them (which is being investigated).
I guess it depends on what you consider interference. To me releasing emails that are legit and not altered in anyway to the public is not interference to me. How about this the DNC should stop being corrupt racist politicians rigging their primaries. Yet you dwell on how we got the emails. Just seems ridicules all together honestly. What's even dumber is if Democrats did succeed at impeachment you would end up with Pence as president. Go from one of the most liberal Republicans ever to hold office to the most hardcore right President in Pence. That's almost as dumb as Democrats demanding Trump fire Comey and when he does they call it a cover up. I guess their is no end to the stupidity of Democratic lawmakers.