Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast Blood VS Emeriti

Needs to get out more
    You gotta hit back, that's the meta.

Fat little lord provinces with bad science are the wrench in the machinery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by PikeBadCompany View Post
    Nah, thay actually did a a few hits into us, and then we CF'ed, no hazzle..
    So you basically agree they used the same strategy, right? Why complain about one KD doing it but not the other?

Whats with an oow prov razing into emeriti...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Whats with an oow prov razing into emeriti...
    Probably Joab..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    So can we conclude now that Flogger is simply bad at this game and was lucky to have good squads carrying him to get him crowns? Or did he use to be good and based on that people still follow him even though he got bad at it?

On average he loses like 30-40% of his land/honor per conflict it seems.
    We can conclude i was better at the game when I could play 40 hours a week than when I can play 8. The amount of ages I've been responsible for a majority of the decisions as a leader is probably 4x that of the next most leader. You burned out after 1-2 ages in the top. Do it 23 more ages then tell me if you really want to sacrifice work (fired from 2 jobs) relationships (broke up with 2 gfs) and social life , to just get your 7th crown or whatnot.

Kinda hard to play when it's blocked at work and you wanna go out 4-5x/week.
    Last edited by flogger; 16-05-2017 at 00:55.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    work ... relationships ... and social life
    I've always been under the impression that Bart has none of these things. The amount of energy and time he pours into Utopia, both game and forums, cannot possibly lend itself to having anything else. Not to say that he's a loser or anything rude, just seems to be a very one-dimensional person. He has the internet and that's about it.

Postaholic
    We can conclude i was better at the game when I could play 40 hours a week than when I can play 8. The amount of ages I've been responsible for a majority of the decisions as a leader is probably 4x that of the next most leader. You burned out after 1-2 ages in the top. Do it 23 more ages then tell me if you really want to sacrifice work (fired from 2 jobs) relationships (broke up with 2 gfs) and social life , to just get your 7th crown or whatnot.

Kinda hard to play when it's blocked at work and you wanna go out 4-5x/week.
    Your current war resulted the emergence of a 37k acres cow. You know that hurt Bart a lot.
    He already failed in leading his Spartans in getting a crown in land/nw chart in the past few ages.
    And when he stood a nice chance at individual crown which supposed to be as satisfying, and now you destroy his hope.
    Perhaps that is why he is trying to undermine you

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopsie View Post
    Bitter?
    Sweet?> I enjoyed watching drama from sidelines.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    So can we conclude now that Flogger is simply bad at this game and was lucky to have good squads carrying him to get him crowns? Or did he use to be good and based on that people still follow him even though he got bad at it?

On average he loses like 30-40% of his land/honor per conflict it seems.
    flog is good, his problem is he is afk. either in bed with his azn gf, or drunk, or both, which accounts for 99% of warring time
    The original pirate nub

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by arcticdemon View Post
    flog is good, his problem is he is afk. either in bed with his azn gf, or drunk, or both, which accounts for 99% of warring time
    2 days sober for the prep!

MEH

I wanted to be drunk for the two days in advance. Stupid mod....
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Do it 23 more ages then tell me if you really want to sacrifice work (fired from 2 jobs) relationships (broke up with 2 gfs) and social life , to just get your 7th crown or whatnot.
    I'm not sure if you're bragging or complaining...or both lol

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I'm not sure if you're bragging or complaining...or both lol
    I call it "bragglaining!" It's very common for people attending a university.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Sir Postalot
    I think Bart's mostly mad that I don't care enough about him to bother prepping to fight him nor care that I lost to him.

The last kd I cared about fighting was CR, and munks tears were worth it. Hard to get more motivated than beating former kdmates who left you.
    Last edited by flogger; 16-05-2017 at 03:34.

I think it's likely that anyone criticizing flogger hasn't achieved 10% of what he has in this game.

Respect to BB (and flogger) for getting in to the position to take this fight and to take it. Certainly made it interesting and put up a good fight. And that is more than any other kd could do.

Thread Information