Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
Guess I'll ask here as it's the only thread discussing the target finder change. Does it auto filter out kds that you are CFed with? If not, would be nice if it did!

Might also help to show war meter there (although I think that's a premium feature?) so you know if your hit will give relations without visiting their kd/your kd news page.
Yes, it auto filters out CFs.

I like the idea of having meter points here for KDs that have the meter available! That is a great idea.

@ OP
There is a disclaimer right on the Gains section. **
**Estimated gains is solely based on province Land and Networth, as well as Full Stance and Kingdom Networth.
Does there need to be more information?

It seems like you are suggesting that we take information out of the target finder (removing gains estimate) but at the same time asking us to further educate players (not sure how this can practically be accomplished) people so they don't need the information we're giving?

The target finder is displaying in targets that would yield the best gains for the person that is performing the search within the parameters that are chosen. I'm a little confused what you're actually asking.

To touch on something else you mentioned, I don't see the provocation to hit some kds more than would otherwise occur. All provinces have the stats that are being put into the parameter search, the target finder doesn't do anything 'random'. There is no 'chance' to be in the target finder, there is no luck involved. You are either in range and provide good gains to the person searching, or you don't. There is no magic way to not show up in the target finder. Does this provide any clarity? I hope I understood what you were trying to convey.