Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Wolfie View Post
I've never found an acceptable one that's easily available. You can make them yourself, it takes about 35 minutes including oven-preheating.

At the grocery store, pick up a rotisserie-style whole chicken, packet of brown gravy, bag of frozen fries, and a pack of rolls (outdoor rolls or sourdough hoagies are both great options). Start cooking for fries first as they take the longest, then when they have about 10 minutes left start cooking the gravy while you pull the chicken apart (you can make 4-6 rolls using just the rib/breast chicken but you can also pull chicken off the legs if you wanted a more packed roll). I like to nuke the rolls for 30 seconds in the microwave so they are nice and warm as well. Then when everything is cooked, you put the chicken on the roll, a layer of fries and then some gravy. I like a moderate amount of gravy but the Americans I've corrupted to like Brodies like a lot of gravy on them. I also know people that like putting mayo or sriracha-mayo on the roll as well.

... and now I'm hungry. Thanks :P
You are welcome :P me too lol
So I gather you are from QLD? What brought you to Oregon?