Thread: Congratulations to the age 72 winners!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    so ask yourself why Divinity and BB didn't support actioning, or better yet ask them. You would think that the second place kingdom would have the most to gain from a GB.
    Also, this was brought up in a different thread already, Bart ,coss and divinity offered to raze off the acres gained from policing. The deal crumbled because Astron from BB refused to also raze their acres off. Correct me if I got this wrong please.
    I wasn't involved. But without those two making a deal, there was no chance of anything getting off the ground. They seemed intent to ignore Bart and do their thing, so it didn't matter.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    I wasn't involved. But without those two making a deal, there was no chance of anything getting off the ground. They seemed intent to ignore Bart and do their thing, so it didn't matter.
    kind of strange though, right? I mean, here they have half the server up in arms ready to back them in a policing GB on the first place kingdom which would legitimately make them first place and they aren't interested. Even after Divinity clearly stated they wouldn't war BB.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    kind of strange though, right? I mean, here they have half the server up in arms ready to back them in a policing GB on the first place kingdom which would legitimately make them first place and they aren't interested. Even after Divinity clearly stated they wouldn't war BB.
    But not half.the server. While I hate Bart and Matija, while Panthira does, while we are co-monarchy... The kingdom wasn't interested, our council was not willing. Many have grudges, but convincing 25 to go along? Or to jeopardize your comrades on personal vendetta?

The server is small, many are one spout of bs away from quitting, now's not the time for grand acts.

Thread Information