Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: BB hitting into hostile

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    1 random core player making a thread is hardly whining. If thats the case then BB is always whining based on Sheister's posts. Thread is 9 pages because it got derailed by people talking about different things.
    your monarch posted in the thread insinuating it was a nefarious action

Nope, I just corrected the parts thats BS

Like it not being hostile, or them not being in range of us.
    Last edited by Binar; 06-09-2017 at 02:18.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Even if what you write is true protector, (and we both know it isnt) atleast the 2 kd's we waved were within declaration range :P I got a button that doesnt work cause of your extreme bottomfeeding (into hostile)
    que?

But not the part about alternative hygiene....

:D

j/k
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    que?
    Thats true though? The kds I waved had a button on me, I cant push the button BB gave me due to size.
    I said nothing wrong
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Sir Postalot

It wasn't close to a hostile, in the non-n00b dictionary. Dunno what dictionary ppl are using these days. The monarch had sent a CF. Don't think that button was getting pressed, although these days farm wars seem fairly common.

It wasn't close to a hostile, in the non-n00b dictionary. Dunno what dictionary ppl are using these days.
    Hmm okey, why wasnt it a hostile?
    It was a button given to a kingdom in range, who then hit me back 3 times before sending a ingame CF. I never acecpted said CF and continued hitting. Then a OOR BB waved me.

Non of what I said is false
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

January 14 of YR3 Ill jung bill (2:9) captured 184 acres of land from Purgatory (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 Cookie Monster (2:9) captured 162 acres of land from Stones (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 Afca (2:9) captured 143 acres of land from Ville De POiD (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 Icemount (2:9) invaded and abducted scientists from Rotten toes (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 Icemount (2:9) captured 139 acres of land from Rotten toes (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 VCon (2:9) captured 131 acres of land from R2-D2 (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 VCon (2:9) captured 94 acres of land from Basilisk (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 Lotka Volterra (2:9) captured 164 acres of land from Baki (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 Tom Sawyer (2:9) captured 59 acres of land from Ville De POiD (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 We have entered into a formal ceasefire with Mr Burns REBUILDING (4:19).
    January 14 of YR3 Happy Moola Gula Pigla Polla (2:9) invaded and abducted scientists from James James James James James (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 Happy Moola Gula Pigla Polla (2:9) captured 82 acres of land from Avalanche (5:8).
    January 15 of YR3 Crazy Blade KoE (5:8) invaded Cookie Monster (2:9) and captured 181 acres of land.
    January 15 of YR3 Crazy Blade KoE (5:8) invaded 33 Pieces of Cheese (2:9) and captured 189 acres of land.
    January 16 of YR3 An unknown province from Kandis (5:8) invaded Lotka Volterra (2:9) and captured 279 acres of land.
    January 17 of YR3 Burn It Down (7:6) invaded In A Galaxy Far Far Away (2:9) and captured 274 acres of land.
    January 17 of YR3 Kandis (5:8) has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom.
    January 18 of YR3 The KD Thats Molly Whopping Us (2:9) captured 114 acres of land from Crazy Blade KoE (5:8).
    January 19 of YR3 33 Pieces of Cheese (2:9) recaptured 94 acres of land from Crazy Blade KoE (5:8).
    January 19 of YR3 This Undead is Slacking (2:9) captured 122 acres of land from James James James James James (5:8).
    January 19 of YR3 This Undead is Slacking (2:9) captured 121 acres of land from CrazedOne (5:8).
    January 22 of YR3 d Artagnan (7:8) invaded VCon (2:9) and captured 212 acres of land.

You can say that you dont respect that hostile, and you obviously dont, but saying that it ISNT a hostile is stupid.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Sir Postalot
    Hmm okey, why wasnt it a hostile?
    It was a button given to a kingdom in range, who then hit me back 3 times before sending a ingame CF. I never acecpted said CF and continued hitting. Then a OOR BB waved me.

Non of what I said is false
    under this logic before there was a range every kingdom was hostile with someone at all times. That should be an indication its pretty dumb logic. You're better than that.

So were 2 1 and 4 19 hostile with each other? Did one hold a button on the other when emeriti hit in? Did a c.f. not get accepted for hours but hits continued to go in on 4 19 despite a c.f. offer bejng sent promptly?
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

under this logic before there was a range every kingdom was hostile with someone at all times. That should be an indication its pretty dumb logic. You're better than that.
    What?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    So were 2 1 and 4 19 hostile with each other? Did one hold a button on the other when emeriti hit in? Did a c.f. not get accepted for hours but hits continued to go in on 4 19 despite a c.f. offer bejng sent promptly?
    They have nothing to do with you. And I can keep hitting a kd until 100 on meter and then they can force a CF. isnt that the thing? Who are YOU to decide when I need to CF people?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

and for the record, I dont care if BB waved us, we saw that one comming. Its all the lies to justify the timing of it thats annoying.
    But you do you Nesta, im sure it'll pay out for you in the end
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Sir Postalot
    What?
    There was a time when there was no range. Dumb people would hit people 25% their size and claim they were hostile. Don't be the dumb guy, no one likes that guy.

There was a time when there was no range. Dumb people would hit people 25% their size and claim they were hostile. Don't be the dumb guy, no one likes that guy.
    BB is OOR you know this right?

#DontBeThatGuy
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Thread Information