Thread: Elf/Heretic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Personally I think pala > sage > heretic for an elf a/m/t. Pala has some very strong spells + -losses which makes him strong in defence(like the old elf) and plague immunity which is important because you are attacking. Sage sci bonus is very nice together with Amnesia. Heretic only provides bonus spell/op dmg and +1 mana(I'm not sure how good blizz is - when i was playing rogue I was ignoring it). I don't find that viable enough to be worth picking it over other options.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post
    Personally I think pala > sage > heretic for an elf a/m/t. Pala has some very strong spells + -losses which makes him strong in defence(like the old elf) and plague immunity which is important because you are attacking. Sage sci bonus is very nice together with Amnesia. Heretic only provides bonus spell/op dmg and +1 mana(I'm not sure how good blizz is - when i was playing rogue I was ignoring it). I don't find that viable enough to be worth picking it over other options.
    Those are all good points. Elf/Sage may be, objectively speaking, better to run A/t/m from. Heretic does have a few advantages over it too. For example- they virtually eliminate the need for thief dens. The combo is generally running as it should but it has some glaring weakenesses.

The issue I'm having with it is based on the tri-role strategy but you'd have that issue with Sage as well.
    Last edited by olAllan; 13-12-2017 at 17:57.
    DEUS SIVE NATURA

Thread Information