Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Which record? Rage still owns the all time land record. Playboys won that dicing age pre-age by being in Abs and then NAPing all of anti-abs before the age even began.

Rage's crown after being deal broke and gangbanged by numerous top kingdoms and then farming them all out in war was one of the most impressive wins.
    All-time Kingdom Network record, which as far as I know was set by Playboys in age 37 when they won the first of their b2b land/nw crowns.

That is 295mil NW on 710k acres.

Overall Kingdom Networth Rankings
    (Age 37)
    Rank Name Networth
    1 Playboys AR Absalom (9:25) 295,194,642
    2 LUST (16:28) 87,394,612

EDIT: Also, thats 710k acres to 2nd place 308k acres. Sure they napped everybody, but jesus christ when has there ever been such a run away victory before? Playboys ripped **** up without ripping **** up that age.
    Last edited by Pillz; 11-11-2017 at 04:18.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    All-time Kingdom Network record, which as far as I know was set by Playboys in age 37 when they won the first of their b2b land/nw crowns.

That is 295mil NW on 710k acres.

Overall Kingdom Networth Rankings
    (Age 37)
    Rank Name Networth
    1 Playboys AR Absalom (9:25) 295,194,642
    2 LUST (16:28) 87,394,612

EDIT: Also, thats 710k acres to 2nd place 308k acres. Sure they napped everybody, but jesus christ when has there ever been such a run away victory before? Playboys ripped **** up without ripping **** up that age.
    Hurts to see my kingdom come only 2th and with that big a jump, plz dont remind me ;/

Thread Information