Thread: Fake War

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    /facepalm

I've given you all a chance to actually see what you're trying to comprehend, and my inbox is still empty. So all you haters can just enjoy speculating and accusing all you like, because it's pure BS lol. When you're ready to make an educated assessment on what we are about, PM me. Otherwise, you're basically typing to read your own thoughts.

-DM <3
    You obviously lack any real experince from being in alliance so why dont you just try and learn something from it. Plus even if there is a good side to AoD thats hardly the only side as we seen today since people been deleted and others come forth and told how they have been the victim of shady play by AoD tagged kingdoms. What do you think you would achieve showing that there is also a nice side today? (Which Thunder even havent denied nor anyone else)

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You obviously lack any real experince from being in alliance so why dont you just try and learn something from it. Plus even if there is a good side to AoD thats hardly the only side as we seen today since people been deleted and others come forth and told how they have been the victim of shady play by AoD tagged kingdoms. What do you think you would achieve showing that there is also a nice side today? (Which Thunder even havent denied nor anyone else)
    more uneducated assessment, this time about me and not AoD. Basically typing to read your own thoughts still; my offer also still stands.

My whole objective has been to vindicate the majority of us from this mess xD I said it like hours ago? I swear this is so cyclical.

-DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 19-11-2017 at 00:20.
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    more uneducated assessment, this time about me and not AoD. Basically typing to read your own thoughts still; my offer also still stands.

-DM <3
    Yet another post not adressing the topic rather the person behind the post. But do please tell, what alliance previously have you had experince from? You so hell bent to try and ignore the questions you get asked so you just do about anything to avoid it.

Thread Information