Quote Originally Posted by MeIkor View Post
I think this is a very valueable topic. It would be great, if we could come back to this question. Bo To, Changeling, and NighT added some great ideas and insight. I would be happy to read more of this kind.
On this I agree with Persain just said in that it's really hard to be more specific than what has been said. There are tons of ways to win and different set ups to suit each of those ways. Ultimately it comes down to working out what you would like your plan to be and then building a set up around that. Part of what is optimal for whatever your strategy is depends on the game mechanics / dynamics - the comparison between t/ms vs attackers vs hybrids changes each/most age.

I would say that for a less experienced KD, it is easier to create a plan and stick to the plan if you have mostly pure attackers and a few hybrids / t/ms, because you have fewer parts of the strategy to pull together and are less dependent on KD members to follow the plan (ie with attackers, you need them to successfully attack the right target, which is hopefully a relatively low hurdle. With a hybrid set up you need that plus people to do the right ops and have their provs set up well enough at the start that they can succeed with the ops etc).