Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: #imwithmike

Post Fiend
    yet 16 hrs later here we are... gotta have that context too.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystopher View Post
    Christ dude, you're as bad as Kellyanne Conway. David is clearly referring to him being out of vac mode soon. Context is important!
    I'm not here to draw abstract interpretations from his statements.

I think the most obvious meaning anyone would reach from that is that, if he's in need of a vacation, hell be out soon and get one.

Enthusiast
    He's obviously waiting till eow is over and then the provs are farmed. Instead of the initial next hour you'll be out. Wonder who's going to be gifted the free land.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I'm not here to draw abstract interpretations from his statements.
    The obvious meaning that any reasonable person (i.e., not somebody with the mindset of a conspiracy theorist) would reach from that is he's referring to vac mode, as in "he'll be out of vac mode soon."

Quote Originally Posted by Crystopher View Post
    The obvious meaning that any reasonable person (i.e., not somebody with the mindset of a conspiracy theorist) would reach from that is he's referring to vac mode, as in "he'll be out of vac mode soon."
    That isn't the interpretation that Ovenmitt seems to have taken away, nor is it the one I see when reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    He's obviously waiting till eow is over and then the provs are farmed. Instead of the initial next hour you'll be out. Wonder who's going to be gifted the free land.
    BB just lost a war I hear...

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Insulting other people and then proclaiming in a jest that hes a great cheater isnt exactly valid criticism.
    "..And don't criticize
    What you can't understand
    Your sons and your daughters
    Are beyond your command
    Your old road is rapidly aging
    Please get out of the new one if you can't lend your hand
    Cause the times they are a-changing."

Sooner than later, all the old toxic people who use this platform to abuse, insult, and regard each other in a negative way will be gone, and we can move forward as a better community with newer players added each age :D

-DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 20-11-2017 at 20:45.
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

So when will you leave DM?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    "..And don't criticize
    What you can't understand
    Your sons and your daughters
    Are beyond your command
    Your old road is rapidly aging
    Please get out of the new one if you can't lend your hand
    Cause the times they are a-changing."

Sooner than later, all the old toxic people who use this platform to abuse, insult, and regard each other in a negative way will be gone, and we can move forward as a better community with newer players added each age :D

-DM <3
    Considering it is the old toxic players that keep the game alive by drawing in retired friends and by creating new strategies for everyone and by keeping alive all the social platforms (irc forums)... That seems doubtful.

Maybe zawk can release information about new players and retention over their tenure as owners? I bet there are like zero, and doubt any make it to the forums to he scared off. Let alone that new posters with questions always get them answered clearly without abuse... Its just insufferably stupid ones have played for years who seem to cry about toxicity.

Administrator
    Four of the twelve provinces in that kingdom have already been removed. The remainder are in VM temporarily.

And no, the other kingdoms will not be actioned, as they are not at fault for the actions of the multis that were employed.

Don't want to get actioned? Don't cheat. Complaining about losing your gains from cheating (or losing access to your province temporarily while we action it due to... your cheating) isn't going to win you any prizes.

Administrator
    Yes, he had asked about his vacation mode and my response was directly that he would be out of vacation mode soon.

At the time I was working on it and ran into issues that have prolonged the time I needed.
    It's certainly nice that you believe our intentions are to hurt players, even players that are subjected to unfortunate events not directly a result of their own actions.

I do apologize for the time it's taking but we all remember the debacle 2 ages ago wherein I believe ovenmitt was a big advocate of vacation moding the kingdom to ensure the correct action is taken. So that's what we're doing.
    It is a little disheartening that people are so quick to expect the worst as in "damage is already done we're going to be farmed oow with no defense."
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    Yes, he had asked about his vacation mode and my response was directly that he would be out of vacation mode soon.

At the time I was working on it and ran into issues that have prolonged the time I needed.
    It's certainly nice that you believe our intentions are to hurt players, even players that are subjected to unfortunate events not directly a result of their own actions.

I do apologize for the time it's taking but we all remember the debacle 2 ages ago wherein I believe ovenmitt was a big advocate of vacation moding the kingdom to ensure the correct action is taken. So that's what we're doing.
    It is a little disheartening that people are so quick to expect the worst as in "damage is already done we're going to be farmed oow with no defense."
    So seeing as I did not cheat I am still gonna get actioned...and seeing as I sleep soon ill probably have like 5h till eow if I'm out by then.

Administrator
    Trust that the right thing will be done.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Administrator
    Except that benefactors of cheating (to this extent) cannot go unscathed whether you had a direct involvement or not.

Enthusiast
    That trust would be based on what?

Thread Information