Thread: Unban Binar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Crunch I got banned by Bishop the other week. But you are obviously lying cause those people you mentioned never played together.

You can also ask Mike if you get some special treatment playing with Bishop ;)
    Last edited by Korp; 25-11-2017 at 14:20.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Crunch I got banned by Bishop the other week. But you are obviously lying cause those people you mentioned never played together.

You can also ask Mike if you get some special treatment playing with Bishop ;)
    with all due respect who would pretend to be you? I believe it was the the triggered age or possible a prior age before. I was only there for a few weeks as no one was interested in the game. perhaps it was an entirely diff ghetto with ben and octo that i'm thinking of. can say with certainty it was you bishop palem and steel. and bishop let you guys get away with many things others got banned for.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    with all due respect who would pretend to be you? I believe it was the the triggered age or possible a prior age before. I was only there for a few weeks as no one was interested in the game. perhaps it was an entirely diff ghetto with ben and octo that i'm thinking of. can say with certainty it was you bishop palem and steel. and bishop let you guys get away with many things others got banned for.
    Okey give me examples. Last time I got banned I got banned for "lol get real palem that wasn't an insult" But you know the difference is I don't go and cry about my bans (except to Bishop in private) so my bans go unnoticed.

But sure you might been in my ghetto probably the age we trolled Goldy. But that's the whole point in my ghetto no commitment at all and do what you feel like. We also ended up 4th in land and nw one age. But trust me Bishop is if anything harder towards us.

Thread Information