Thread: Just your typical bullies of Utopia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    And if the other kd wanted to CF they could easily just sent a CF but apparently they rather hit into war than CF. Besides if you look at the kingdoms, 6:18 is 4 million nw and 2:20 is 2,7 million NW. They are not bullies, sure.
    Sure they could do that too. But it wouldn't be the first time a smaller KD has refused to CF out of stubbornness either. Had that situation happen to me 2 or 3 times while running a KD. No matter the messages we sent, or the CF offers we sent, still they wouldn't accept.

Either way, it still lies at their feet. Or well their Monarchs, so may want to rethink their leader choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Runefire View Post
    Sure they could do that too. But it wouldn't be the first time a smaller KD has refused to CF out of stubbornness either. Had that situation happen to me 2 or 3 times while running a KD. No matter the messages we sent, or the CF offers we sent, still they wouldn't accept.

Either way, it still lies at their feet. Or well their Monarchs, so may want to rethink their leader choice.
    So you just have to bully kingdoms smaller than yourself cause you percieve them as threats. That sure speak volumes of your talents. But do explain the reasoning though, you raze into their wars A do yoiu think they will be more inclined to send you a CF or B) More inclined to screw you over even more?

There is no indication if 2:20 is at wrong or not, there is no indication if their monarch is bad or not since you are just making bunch of assumptions. (Unless you actually play in 6:18 and here just to defending the bullying)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So you just have to bully kingdoms smaller than yourself cause you percieve them as threats. That sure speak volumes of your talents. But do explain the reasoning though, you raze into their wars A do yoiu think they will be more inclined to send you a CF or B) More inclined to screw you over even more?

There is no indication if 2:20 is at wrong or not, there is no indication if their monarch is bad or not since you are just making bunch of assumptions. (Unless you actually play in 6:18 and here just to defending the bullying)
    You know nothing Korp Snow. Those few times where my KD's have been in a position where we have had to try and force a CF have been cause they were a threat. Quite possibly like 2:20, was since we don't know what the situation was like when the whole mess went down.

Sure, I am making assumptions based on my own experiences. But I have found most KD's to actually be reasonable when it comes to waving and CFing. Those crying 'bully' are usually doing it because of a misstep they have made, I note the original posters 'they don't deserve a CF' comment for one. But sure, maybe 6:18 are being jerks. Like I said at the start, there is a lot of missing info.

Oh and I am not in 6:18. I no longer play.

Oh and I am not in 6:18. I no longer play.
    You should come back. You know you miss it ;)

Needs to get out more

I like this guy. The only difference is, if a kingdom hit while I'm prepping for war, the war is off till we settle this. The bottom feeder has my undivided attention. "I don't see anyone else here, so you must be talking to me"

Can't worry about entering war unprepared. Did this in our last war. It takes time to redirect a culture of fear, but I think some are figuring it out. We started hitting back, at least in our last fray with a bigger kingdom. It's never permanent or always the right thing, but I'd like to see more players dissect and investigate the power of bottom feeding kingdoms. My recommendation is to draw up a short tactical objective in which the small kingdom cuts off a nw/acre segment of the larger kingdom....and erases them from the earth.

Nothing is earned from anger; these are lessons in civility. You all know the saying: a coward dies a thousands deaths.
    We can be cowards in RL, but in game this is dreamland. You are humbly teaching respect.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 09-12-2017 at 11:32.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information