Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Regular
    Stay topic its ronin vs frost giants. So anything outside that is off topic?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FatCat View Post
    Stay topic its ronin vs frost giants. So anything outside that is off topic?
    7:8 involved themselves in. Do have to create a new thread for 7:6 vs 4:15, 7:8 & random friends? or is it redundant?

Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    7:8 involved themselves in. Do have to create a new thread for 7:6 vs 4:15, 7:8 & random friends? or is it redundant?
    Which is it:

1. We involved ourselves?
    2. Frosties asked us to wave?
    3. We were policing a farm out?

Choose one.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtMcGurt View Post
    Which is it:

Choose one.
    Difficult choices. Can I call a friend?

Regular
    Less QQ. Moar acres for heady.
    VnV, Pulse, Pulsing trollfags, BB, AMA.
    wow such beasting, many crowns.

Quote Originally Posted by TurtMcGurt View Post
    Which is it:

Choose one.
    They paying you to police bruh? Cool story.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    I appreciate the attempt to shield me, Cheetzy, but I don't think it's necessary here mate. Ronins flat out tried to farm their acres to someone outside the hostile. They got caught. I see no reason not to just state the facts as they are. I was informed of what you were attempting, I ordered the wave before it could happen. Obviously you're not going to like it, but you should have considered that before you tried farming yourself out to a third party from what you were claiming was a hostile.
    Allanon: I have not been playing Utopia the last two weeks to have your dumb ass come and take my acres. I formally demand you give back said acres and maybe I won't hit into ALL of your hostiles in ages to come.

Enthusiast
    Currently ronin messaged frosties seeking cf due to the interruption from 7:8. As expected, frosties claimed it is has got nothing to do with them therefore the show must carry on. Ronin acknowledged and respectfully understood this. It also seem that 7:8 has asked frosties days ago about waving ronin and that frosties told them not to do it.

So 7:8 have been contemplating to wave ronin since days ago. And if ronin did want to get a ld, why doesnt it happen since days ago?

This is all nothing but excuses from 7:8. I think accept the cf and respect the hostililty.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Currently ronin messaged frosties seeking cf due to the interruption from 7:8. As expected, frosties claimed it is has got nothing to do with them therefore the show must carry on. Ronin acknowledged and respectfully understood this. It also seem that 7:8 has asked frosties days ago about waving ronin and that frosties told them not to do it.

So 7:8 have been contemplating to wave ronin since days ago. And if ronin did want to get a ld, why doesnt it happen since days ago?

This is all nothing but excuses from 7:8. I think accept the cf and respect the hostililty.
    and give the acres back

Enthusiast
    How to give back.. haha. I do not even have the mood u know. If i could aid all my acre to you right now ill do it.

Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    Allanon: I have not been playing Utopia the last two weeks to have your dumb ass come and take my acres. I formally demand you give back said acres and maybe I won't hit into ALL of your hostiles in ages to come.
    Its not your acres there is no such thing as dibs I guess its not as funny when you are the one getting screwed over as when you are doing the screwing. Also give back implies that you had the acres, did they wave you?

Post Fiend
    If you play in 7:8 it is very easy.

Also, sources say Allanon was ordered by Emeriti to hit in, which confirms Mansoor's abs suspicions. Care to comment Binar?

Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    If you play in 7:8 it is very easy.

Also, sources say Allanon was ordered by Emeriti to hit in, which confirms Mansoor's abs suspicions. Care to comment Binar?
    Actually, I ordered Resilience to hit in.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post

This is largely true. I asked days ago if Frosties intended to declare on Ronins and if not, could they please send a cf to Ronins so we could wave them. Frosties said they did intend to declare and asked us to respect the hostile. We did so, waving elsewhere instead. Then this morning I get info stating that Ronins is making plans to farm out to our competitors. That changed the situation somewhat.

Following our wave I also said that if 7:6 sends a cf and commits to not approach any of our competitors regarding farming out in the future, we would accept the cf.
    Last edited by Allanon; 03-01-2018 at 17:09.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Fraddy girls, if ur too scared then surrender stop acting dumb

Thread Information