Thread: A better level playing field

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Postaholic
    I think players should be free to play with whoever they want in whatever playstyle they want. If a player is motivated by getting landcrown they can join a kd with those ambitions, if they want honour crown they can go that route.

Your assumption that all players in top kds are high level isn't accurate either. There's lots of players that are just good at following orders of players that are good, which is all that is really required to succeed.

Veteran
    I agree with Swagger's first post

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    No offense, but you should stop making suggestions until you get a better grasp of the game. The reason only a handful of kds get that large is because only a handful of kds compete for the land crown. More acres do not necessarily mean a better kingdom, they just have different goals.
    Your comment here reiterates the point I made in your other thread that you do not appreciate how competitive many war KDs are. The want to war, and if they grow to Emeriti size, they will get Emeriti 's volume of wars (no offence Em, just a good example). So there stay around the size that far more KDs are.

There are also other issues with your suggestion, some of which you covered well in your "cons" section.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    I agree with Swagger's first post

Your comment here reiterates the point I made in your other thread that you do not appreciate how competitive many war KDs are. The want to war, and if they grow to Emeriti size, they will get Emeriti 's volume of wars (no offence Em, just a good example). So there stay around the size that far more KDs are.

There are also other issues with your suggestion, some of which you covered well in your "cons" section.
    i know what you means.

I.e. A reshuffle of kingdom might works.
    10years of playing. you are already friends in your own whatsapp/chat groups.
    Those who join one year ago might not experience the kind of war .

Thread Information