Thread: Human Sage Strategy Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Fiend
    I think alot of people confused +25% science SPAWN rate with +25% science effectiveness(humans DO NOT HAVE THIS), see it alot in theses forums. And this thread.

Edit and all that means, and i could be wrong which i am sure someone will correct me and i will learn something new, is that a humans base % on scientist generation starts at 25% instead of 0%, still a slight chance that you will have to wait til it gets to 100% to get a scientist.
    Last edited by Guardian Wolf; 17-07-2018 at 02:11.
    Just my final two cents. =) "Stay inside the box too long and one becomes blind to the lines that confine them" - Some uknown(to me) wise(and prolly poor) Man once said(and that's typed.)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Wolf View Post
    I think alot of people confused +25% science SPAWN rate with +25% science effectiveness(humans DO NOT HAVE THIS), see it alot in theses forums. And this thread.

Edit and all that means, and i could be wrong which i am sure someone will correct me and i will learn something new, is that a humans base % on scientist generation starts at 25% instead of 0%, still a slight chance that you will have to wait til it gets to 100% to get a scientist.
    I think the scientist spawn rate works a bit like this. Every tick you gain % scientist. When it hits 100% you gain a new scientist and everything above 100% is put into the next. This % per tick rate is a flat rate with the base I think is somewhere around 9-10% per tick. Humans simply have this flat rate * 1.25.

Thread Information