Quote Originally Posted by Ganga View Post
I'm not going to rehash my argument with persian from 5 days ago (see power rankings thread) but as a fairy heretic I would only aim to op the attacker core. so early game you barely need 2wpa 2tpa and late game 4-4 is good enough to op most cores, I might go a little higher when I feel pretty safe I won't be chained. Fairies military is strong this round and I will be running 1:1 ospec elite.

I draft as deep as I can, and as I do I need to run more homes going into war and don't usually build anymore after war starts, use them to keep peasants as high as I can LL a few acres at the start, attack out, and kidnap as needed.

sidenote; persians fairy nightmares 90% on the core to my maybe 60-70%ish success, but he gives up 2 full unique's a day, and neither fairy will be attacked. So its really up to you for that tradeoff.

MERGED

Just want to add, I do not like the guild bonuses to t/m's personalities. The only reason t/m's didn't need to play from the bottom of the kingdom before was that they needed to take land earlier than everyone so they could pump wizards faster than everyone. Now with these insane guild bonuses those specs get (which are more powerful with just the guild bonus, than other personalities) there is no reason to play persian's fairy at the top of the kingdom. It does the same amount of damage with ops using the lowest NW in your kingdom as it does with the most NW, it makes sense to trim the fat for war as we all pick wars based off KD NW, and make them play from the smallest size now.

Just adding this because I know persian probably plays his non-attacking t/m' s at the top of his kingdom still and it makes no sense these days.
You obviously don't know this game or have not been playing it at a higher level.
You may have gotten away with bullying noobs or ghetto kds who lack planning and organization but you will not beat a competent warring kd with that nonsense.