Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: This Chaps My Bum Hole, Multis Are Allowed Now

Post Fiend
    <removed>
    Last edited by Palem; 23-08-2018 at 00:14.

Regular
    David has been protecting Allanon for a while now...who knows their history but Allanon and his cronies appear to get exceptionally favourable treatment

Quote Originally Posted by thejudge View Post
    David has been protecting Allanon for a while now...who knows their history but Allanon and his cronies appear to get exceptionally favourable treatment
    From what I have seen, I am starting to believe that myself...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Figure anyone who was xlogging would do it anyway, but I could be wrong.

In any game it's called power creep. Despite ones intentions, most xloggers would fall into the quanitative pragmatists who tend to stumble in the wake of players focused on qualitative aspects. With a few exceptions, the competitive meta amongst other alleged cheaters would distract from actual game play. As a personality type, they don't contribute to a thriving base but suffocate the ecosystem. Observe the chonological charts and you'll find the whales died off as quickly as the krill. In other words, the old casual kingdoms remain intact but the rest have gone with the wind.
    I award you a Ph. D from the swirve school of ghettolosophy.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I award you a Ph. D from the swirve school of ghettolosophy.
    I'm not saying they're evil, just morally inept. Most people don't notice all the trash around the city till they witness the wanton fastfood carton toss from the car in front of them.

People like to say this or that isn't the reason bad things happen, but the true measure is the character of the individual behind whatever flavor of destruction you choose. In this case we may be addressing very intelligent, successful people who are also morally inept. Everybody knows an overly competitive uncle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

There is little morality in Utopia. ppl throw cardboard bigmac cartons all over the place. condoms beer bottles etc
    Monarchs PK and wave for RL days with impunity, Then the same ppl wonder why the game is not bigger. A modicum of abuse is necessary to satiate the wolves in a KD but the wise Monarch knows when enough is enough.
    Morally inept? Is that another way of saying morally infantile?

@thejudge: If I owned this game Strat and Zulu would be co-monarchs with the morally bankrupt Steel as Steward
    That would be a dysfunctional but fun KD.
    Last edited by kendy; 24-08-2018 at 21:05. Reason: quantity v quality

Post Demon
    There is morality and then morallity, been participating in a game event in London this week and was baffeled by how petty some people where like when I saw the champion of the stratego events, a 60 plus guy by the looks of it start arguing loudly with a 10 year old kid, or when a grandmaster was complaining about that he did not get to play on board 1 in the second round of blitz chess and same guy kind of forced the arbiter to announce that you move and press the clock with the same hand because he saw a beginner kid that he did not even play not do that.

Being competitive is fine and all, but when you get to the point where you are rude or ruining the experience of people who just want to have fun playing games you should have stayed at home, atleast most of the people arround has been good sport, even the ones who lost more than they won. Unfortunately there really has been to few participants in the events I took part in to seperate the kids and adults so the kids could have their seperate section.

There is also molarity but perhaps that is a discussion for another day.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Demon
    aparently more things is going on with those university kingdoms.

The leader of Baruran has chosen to join Utopia University UEC - WAR (3:6). All in Baruran gather their possessions and depart this kingdom forever.

checked the kingdom and although the message indicates that the province was invited and thus should be in protection now that was not what happened, I take a look at the kingdom he ended up in like 1 or 2 hours later and the province is not green, worse he was allowed to join this kingdom while they are at war without having to start in protection.

On the plus side, the province count shrinkage seems to have stagnated with the legalization of multis. Ol' David finally made a worthwhile implementation!

Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    The leader of Baruran has chosen to join Utopia University UEC - WAR (3:6). All in Baruran gather their possessions and depart this kingdom forever and allowed to join this kingdom while they are at war without having to start in protection.
    How the heck did you get this info? Buru is there allright.
    That indeed is unfair to KoE. Its ok he went to UU but not intact and shouild be green
    poor KoE, I may join them.

edit, I snatched their news. He joined after war was over.
    Last edited by kendy; 25-08-2018 at 09:20.

Post Demon
    kingdom page + curiosity of where the province ended up

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post

The leader of Baruran has chosen to join Utopia University UEC - WAR (3:6). All in Baruran gather their possessions and depart this kingdom forever.

checked the kingdom and although the message indicates that the province was invited and thus should be in protection now that was not what happened, I take a look at the kingdom he ended up in like 1 or 2 hours later and the province is not green, worse he was allowed to join this kingdom while they are at war without having to start in protection.
    Thats that shady **** the devs got going on again. They will just instantly move the prov.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Thats that shady **** the devs got going on again. They will just instantly move the prov.
    He joined in eowcf. SO SHADY OMG WHAT YOU GONNA DO. Besides if they just instantly moved the province there would be no news in the paper.

Thread Information