Thread: The Virtual Kingdom: 78

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Needs to get out more
    Dark Side of the Wave

Each age I try to tweak TVK a little. The divisions are representative of prime activity phases around our world. To point, the DIO and OZZY divisions encompass Asian and Australian prime activity in what I call the elliptical wave.

This age I've weighted the divisions to better balance an overall strategic theater by increasing the t/m strength in DIO and tactical zone control in OZZY. This offers the ability to work in a more authoritative manner away from the spearhead divisions. To understand this, my view of opponents is both of respect and resource acquirement; that is to say, if operations go as planned we are using our opponents as booster mechanisms but consider them a crushing threat simultaneously.

While dwarves are great for certain aspects of heavy attacking they benefit more from t/m support than a true heavy attacker race/personality compliment. If you're not quite following, it's that dwarves don't have the raw offensive capability to yield best results per tap. Dwarves can however incorporate their gains into productive acres far more efficiently. This is the premise of the zone tactic.

The elliptical wave was developed from common disorganized ghetto conduct into a quasi-organized GMT based rotary offensive. Oftentimes in ghetto environments we loosely gather whoever is available and work in narrow array with narrow objectives. The elliptical wave accounts for real world limitations and thus aims to bring a level of effective organization ergo to work life. One of the beneficial side effects is the ability to sideswipe traditional wave opponents with real tactical force and actions of opportunity.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 18-10-2018 at 23:02.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information