Thread: Best warring KDs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    This threads depressing. But Persian is more or less right. There are maybe 5 kds on the server that are good.

The rest might not be outright horrible at Utopia as individuals, and maybe as a weekend amateur curling team they are ok, but those 5 kds are playing hockey.
    yay Pillz agrees with me :D

I'll point out a great example of what hes saying. Dungeon dwellers is a pretty average kd, activity isnt consistent strategy can be hit or miss due to how their leadership is feeling at the time, but they have some pretty good players. Enough so much so that im not going to wave them for science or randomly for land if im trying to find a war. They will mess you up if you piss them off. i.e. In a one on one fight thats agreed to war im gonna win every time, yet if i get arrogant and give a huge advantage like a learn wave open button that i forget to cf, or i get pissed off at some learns and try to !@# with em where they can nw drop to declare..omg its gonna hurt. They are smart enough to absolutely crush me in war like that.

@Bibilicious if u actually wanted a "Ranking" your going to start pissing people off when someone says xyz is meh, or "im so great" people will start arguing. Espically because theres a whole group of the kds in that "good not great" that are good enough to see kds that will beat them and when u better kds aproach it gets really hard to agree to war terms. I'd put like warseekers (look at octobrev's list) when operating at full throttle in that boat, no one is gonna say they are the best, but its really really hard to line up fair fights because giving a kd like theirs a decent advantage is gonna be insanely hard to overcome no matter who you are and they can see when your trying to fight with your own advantage.
    Last edited by Persain; 21-10-2018 at 00:34.

Thread Information