im only "emotionally attached" to it as u say in so much as i think it'll benefit the kds i normally have to hurt. i dont think people enjoy it when i have to start strong arming their kd because i know how the mechanics work better than they do. Its like i said i think the changes will have zero impact on my kd next age but in general benefit the kds weaker kds or those who dont have super active leaders.

A good example of this would be one of the wars i had a few years back when i crushed a ezzerland run kd. He was 90% my size yet had a setup that could min time beat me easy. he stupidly waved not knowing "all" the mechanics. after realizing i wasnt going to push a button before wave 2 he was locked into ops with me for days. We spent 3 days plundering out of hostile for 2 dragons+retraining lost military+ land while gbp/gs/kd throttling made his gains nearly 0 into us. didnt help his only other option was bounce-waving one of my unbreakable and risking 0 incoming declare across his core as u cant conquest outa nw range when not in war. mechanics designed to stop him from griefing us for days basically ment he realized he lost within 24 hours but it took another 4 days of oow+war for him to lose. sure that "Strategy" isnt there and he made his own stupid mistake, but why did i get to win because i abused poor game mechanics.

I'd personally prefer if all hits were 12 hours, took 12% of the targets land, there was zero gbp and all ops were always available. That'd still provide just as complex a game as ever with plenty of strategies but bad kds would cry, those who arent as good wouldn't have fun as we've seen in the past. so be it what u may.