Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
@Persain you are misunderstanding my point, what I'm saying is do not expect to get wars from waving for land or science, people who think they can wave and get a war out of this are greedy because they want both a war and the resurces they have taken, such situations rarely gets to war as it is not a situation where the defending kd is nessesarily in agreement or even have an advantage.
no i know your point im saying a kd who waves out is inherently taking a risk in that they have some low incoming or dont have the protection in war provides. To open yourself up like that AND then be punished with mechanics designed to stop bullying when a kd decides to fight back against it is ridiculous so ridiculous that

Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
I just wanted to add, although, its sad to see the death of Utopia take place in such a manner, I'm not really depressed. I didn't get to achieve some of my goals in Utopia; and now I never will be able too. Sure it is disappointing, but it is what it is -- I can just move on now; because, even if I achieved those goals, in this new game masquerading as Utopia, it wouldn't mean anything to me.
stuff like this is laughable. Litteraly the only thing changing is u cant forever op someone and the game shifts to actual fights deserve a war stance. While the mechanics of this game often change to say this game isnt utopia anymore when less changes than any of the big changes in the past is just wrong. You wanna know things that have had more of an inpact, science changes every time, honor change from fame, boats, war win bonus, no fake wars new code with tick, removal of gains from pool when hitting....the list could go on and on.