Thread: Age 89 revised

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Needs to get out more
    Thank you.

This is the feedback I need because I’m essentially retired. So I’ll work the rogue back to dwarf(at least mentally).

The reason for the race array I will explain below. Since this forum fell to discord traffic I stopped explaining the format.

PS, The reason I might seemingly squander Faery on cleric to SI elf mystics is because I’ve run Faery cleric and embraced combat with any province make within 20% up or down in nw. I’d retaliate even higher just for the challenge. The Faery cleric is the attacker build that I over several wars faced every threat from full blown heavy attackers to super thieves and mages and either maintained or persevered under tremendous ops and chain attempts. I’ve played Faery cleric in ages when the build was nerfed and consider the design as sound as any could be.

I will attempt to avoid building the Faery cleric because they cursed them with such a good stealth bonus, lol. My main concern is to get the ops running provinces as much love as possible. If that means I have to build a human cleric I’ll stomach it.

SI is quietly the best spell in the game. I just don’t want the devs to know because my beloved Sage personality is no more.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 20-11-2020 at 12:12.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information