Human: sage
    Orc: artisan

SPEARHEAD B

Avian: cleric
    Faery: mystic
    Halfling: rogue
    Orc: warrior
    Undead: tactician

The switches were elf and human in the 1st assault division. While this may seem minimal on my part there are different considerations based in our personal play style.

Since I’m friendly, merciful and forgiving, but not diplomatic, the necessity of durable avians and the ability to deploy fools gold play a large part in my personal style. Bananamancer is more pragmatic and sympathetic to player morale than I am; thus, a superior meta. While you might think my self deprecating realization should change my style, it’s that winning is valueless to me unless I do it against predatory kingdoms. This isn’t moral high ground. Consider this the joy in the challenge of playing a paladin: the moral high ground is about the difficulty level I prefer. Without respecting the alternative, we can become narrow thinkers. My way is less efficient and deserves critical observation. The diplomatic environment is a substantive barrier to crown acquisition which I consider a worthy challenge, not a skill to develop. Just so we know, where I stand is not a customary position. The challenge for me is everything, not the crown.

Mechanically, the reason I didn’t switch both is because I see value in having breadth in certain builds and focus in others. I want the divisions to embrace healthy rivalry; to challenge each other in reaching objectives. We can then study if one is truly better than the other with all forgiving variables accounted.

Edit: Durable Avian Explanation *

* We’re talking relative to the fragile build this age. Because my experience is in nonexistent diplomatic theater, I know that random attacks out of war can accumulate as kingdoms vulture into snatch news opportunities. While I’ve always built my provinces for perpetual violence, I have to give as much as I can to a build that otherwise rules core supremacy. You give me an avian with relative durability and I command the nw in my area. The mechanics are beyond solid, because I’m no mathematician and it handles the same age to age. The caveat is the avian should be a rover and the player should be a hyperactive intuitive. This is why avian cores are underwhelming in practice.

There are few players that are wired for avian at full blast. There’s simply no attacker race that can match avians in core supremacy, but there aren’t enough players to organize an effective core. Besides that, the avian is best played in Aegis style which I refer to as rover. This simply means the avian is a seek and destroy protector of sensitive builds in kingdom. You scan the enemy min/max vs your t/ms(what have you) and engage with initiative. This age, the undead tac is a reinforcement in this system.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 04-02-2021 at 12:23.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information