Thread: One of CRs titles is questionable

One of CRs titles is questionable

The last couple of ages i played in a ghetto with royz and cheetzy and if that kingdom has taught me anything, it’s to let the skeletons out of the closet and admit to wrong doings. I’ll start

My name is Ben and I’m a utopia addict. At least one of CRs crowns is questionable at the very best, Straight cheating at worst and I call into question the others.

I can’t remember the exact age but probably one of their first couple of crowns but that age was absolutely ****ing wild with the sh!t we did to make sure we won

Looking back, that age is a black mark on my soul with the amount of bad sh!t we did. It might have been around the time we had exclusive rights to umunk (Cosby bot) too.

Just another CR monopoly. Munk played in CR
    The entire time you fools fed him data

I love munk but ****ing come on dickheads. He did it so many times in the past haha and the ENTIRETY of utopia gave him data for us to use

I don’t care what they say, there were times that boundary was broken for our gain. 100% know that happened. They will likely come here to lie but know I am telling you the truth as I remember it

People’s memories are failing them, they fail to remember the single biggest cheater in the history of the oldest text based internet game goes by the name….. munk

Why am I the only one that realises feeding that data to LITERALLY the biggest cheater in the history of our game is the wrong move. Why has no one said this? I love ya munk but I’m spitting facts saying you are the biggest cheater in the history of the game

No offence munk <3 but surely something has to be said haha

Am I the only one that even remembers umunk before it was a ****ing friendly ingame bot? It was a cheating tool haha unreal

The age was topped off with a war with Beastblood and we legitimately had the entirety of the beast blood council chat logs both prewar and in war. Like a very large amount of logs

We absolutely cheated and sh!t played our way to that crown. We sh!t on Elit and AMA on the way in a total asshole move and cheated beast blood and flogger out of a crown

Caveat: I smoke a lot of weed and do a lot of drugs so fact maybe slightly askew, but pretty ****ing close. I remember legit sh!t playing both these kds to steal a crown

The reality is that AMA was definitely the strongest kingdom around then but politics and ****play cost them over and over.

It was total **** and Zauper and topsy won’t admit it but I will

Sorry papa feyr
    And papa Elit

You didn’t deserve it and if we are going by current standards of cheating, this record should be corrected so BB won and AMA 2. You set the standard Dave, let’s follow through with some uncomfortable names now

Surely Dave or Sonja actions this confession and corrects the charts accordingly or the likely action is nothing. The names and history will stop it. You watch

And you ask what’s wrong hey
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 03-08-2024 at 03:06.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

I can’t remember exactly who it was but it was one of the utonet mirc admins that cost Beastblood a crown

One of arc, Patrick or bergee leaked their council logs in large amounts to CR leadership

We cheated to a crown. Change my mind

Ugh that felt good

I was never a leader in CR. But i played several ages there. I was easily and always the most active core player, every single age so question my words at your own expense.
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 03-08-2024 at 04:16.

It was the age that CF terms were forever muddied and became a joke. We, Cromulent Republic sh!t played, forced CFS on bad terms, organised with other kingdoms to block and cheat for us.

The age CR introduced Tax acres in CF deals. Just absolute scum baggery and goes against the 30 or 40 ages previously. We ****ed CF deals for everyone forever with over complicated deals. It was so ****. I felt good at the time winning but my conscious won’t let it lay.

Every single thing we did the entire age was cheating and **** play and it pisses me off that the entirety or utopia dick rides them. I love the people but we were dirty ****ing cheaters and had munk in our kd

Do the ****ing math people. Unreal we got along with this sh!t so long

It makes me laugh thinking about it haha you ****ing idiots. The data
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 03-08-2024 at 04:37.

I know that hurts to hear CP, but know I love ya mate. Always

Oooh here’s one other thing ****ing Godly.

Undeniably talented in Utopia but 10000000000% ran OOP farms, often 5-10 OOP

He would tell the community how he already knows his next 4 hits OOW acting like a boss when the reality is he was an above average player that ran OOP farms every single age he played and he/CR often grew these provs to use post war in the earlier parts of the age

This is undeniable. Not so much mid - late age but OOP and the first few weeks definitely

I don’t give a **** what CR says. Godly ran feeder provs OOP every single age he played

He was one of the best players I played alongside but don’t believe everything you see. Nick mi and his cuck mates will come here with all sorts of bs lies and excuses. You watch

Those of you who know me and know them. Ask yourself who would lie about this stuff

They will group and lie but it’s smoke and mirrors

Sorry also to Korp for our forum drama over the years, it felt ****ing scripted from my side with this fake ass kd

Now I’m gonna go do a **** load of party drugs and **** nick mi mother

You cuck

See ya in a while ****s

Thread Information