Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: BB vs PYRO

but you can always taunt to induce the frenemy into making mistakes :D

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

The problem is the relations system rewards inactivity. First one to drop and make hits is at a big disadvantage. I made a post in the meter cap thread outlining what needs to change. To me, the stalling is what is leading to the decline of the game. With a 48-72hr notice period and 96 hrs of fort, we're talking 1 week before anything actually happens. Mehul would be seriously pissed off as am I.
    Last edited by Godly; 09-09-2014 at 19:49.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Post Fiend
    Trust me Godly, both BB and Pyro ain't happy with the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkie89 View Post
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Veteran
    Are dragons still the same? Have there been any hits yet?

Do we just get goodz in to mediate?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    Are dragons still the same? Have there been any hits yet?

Do we just get goodz in to mediate?
    You figured it out. Goodz is our mild mannered monarch tending to our war to make us lower tier moops happy in our tiny shell of existence; BUT! Then he slides down a pole to his reeaall job and emerges as Meteoric Mediator!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Darkie89 View Post
    I'm not hating on you guys. You've gotta do what you've gotta do. I'm upset with the relations system. It is so ridiculously broken. We tried to break the standard strategy and take the initiative in our war with you guys and we all saw what happened. You got the button, ops, and the hits you took just slimmed you down for the war. I can help with the relations system so much but I feel like every post I make just gets ignored by people who have influence over the changes. Why we don't have instant declare is just beyond me.
    Last edited by Godly; 09-09-2014 at 22:23.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    they recently put on a decent amount of land in an effort to not get overwhelmed militarily, but I'm not exactly sure if that ends up helping them or if it just helps us top feed and dilutes their ops/science.

Their Core provinces (4k or under) run around 700-800 BPA, with the humans being a little higher and a couple others a bit lower. When we fought havoc earlier in the age, their core was all 2200-2000a and we were mostly 1600-1800a, and our core ended up with all the land, so here's hoping that repeats itself!

Their med provinces are a little stronger in the 1100-1200 BPA range since they've been established longer.

Banks vary greatly as some are more established than others.

And nesta and flogger are clearly the biggest nubs in the respective kingdoms.

ty brother, just wanted a little insight, appreciate it. however you stated only them whats your guys' science like since youve had a ridic amt of time unscathed?
    Last edited by L3Kakk; 10-09-2014 at 01:10.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I'm not hating on you guys. You've gotta do what you've gotta do. I'm upset with the relations system. It is so ridiculously broken. We tried to break the standard strategy and take the initiative in our war with you guys and we all saw what happened. You got the button, ops, and the hits you took just slimmed you down for the war. I can help with the relations system so much but I feel like every post I make just gets ignored by people who have influence over the changes. Why we don't have instant declare is just beyond me.
    Why you lost had nothing to do with you taking the initiative. Hitting our most important guys 20 times for free was not bad for you, you just failed to do anything else right that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post

Why you lost had nothing to do with you taking the initiative. Hitting our most important guys 20 times for free was not bad for you, you just failed to do anything else right that fight.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

First time since EVER that a kingdom tried to enforce a win by boring the opponent into surrendering...
    Cuddly Panda Troll

Veteran
    Why does BB have to initiate?

It's clear with this age's meta that dragged hostiles are how all of these top kd conflicts are gonna pan out, thinking it would be different is silly.
    As far as all the "wah BB has all the advantages", I'm pretty sure that's purely from different prep. For 1 week BB decided to give up a 10k acre lead in favour of purely prepping for this fight instead of doing whatever Pyro did to gain the 10k acre lead.

So I dunno, I still think this is an equal fight.

The "fight" actually started the second each kd started planning and prepping for this conflict. Better tactics are the reason why some kds are better than others
    Last edited by jwuzi; 10-09-2014 at 02:51.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    First time since EVER that a kingdom tried to enforce a win by boring the opponent into surrendering...
    I know, right. Will the bigger kd just start the fight already ;p

This isn't the first, its just when its a close fight its usually always a staredown ever since fortified was created. Perhaps if others seeked out close fights more often it'd be more common ;p
    Last edited by flogger; 10-09-2014 at 02:56.

I know, right. Will the bigger kd just start the fight already ;p

This isn't the first, its just when its a close fight its usually always a staredown ever since fortified was created. Perhaps if others seeked out close fights more often it'd be more common ;p
    You're the fat ones, attack already.

Edited:

I believe CR is coming OOW soon. Time to notice them perhaps?
    Cuddly Panda Troll

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    You're the fat ones, attack already.

Edited:

I believe CR is coming OOW soon. Time to notice them perhaps?
    since you have unbreakable faeries and I don't I suspect that wouldn't work out well for me. We don't have all the advantages, you have the important ones as far as who has to initiate. Same reason we had to wait for CR to initiate in their fight.
    Last edited by flogger; 10-09-2014 at 03:21.

Thread Information